Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

What will you do when your kids did opposite way of your expectation after you have shared with them how you feel & hope to have? When all turns up to be a big disappointment, what will you do? This is how I feel now.. Feel like really 'whack' her upside down but I'm withholding.. till her results are out.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

relax relax, last time when i'm a kid, i also did very badly at my PSLE or impt prelims too. my mum whacked me with her cane also no use. the keyword here is Patience, Love and care

Be careful of killing the child's interest in her study with too much stress and wacking, and she gives up on her study completely. I have seen a few such cases.

Edited by forgotten

What will you do when your kids did opposite way of your expectation after you have shared with them how you feel & hope to have? When all turns up to be a big disappointment, what will you do? This is how I feel now.. Feel like really 'whack' her upside down but I'm withholding.. till her results are out.

Don't know what to say to encourage you leh.

I now missed those days when my late mother whacked me, now I know these all out from love. I disobey & hurt her heart. Pray that your kids come round to sense as adult soon.

Myself as father of 2 (15 & 13) read my role as

- role model

- Identify their strengths & weaknesses, let them aware of such, improve on the weaknesses, "ignite" the strengths to higher level.

- Children are "gifts" from God, not only treasure, but to make the gifts have more values.

- Clear obsticles in front of them, prepare the path for them. If they fall, be it, just render them your arm, they will learn from mistakes.

- Identify the shortest routes and encourage them to follow, of course, not walking alone.

Let them know that you "love" them , NOT BY WORDS, by actions. They will appreciate, especially when grow older.

Edited by bepgof

wonderlee, hw old is yr kid ?