Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
new_home_maker

City Gas Water Heater Eru-8 Cg Review ?

Dear All,

I was considering different water heaters option - standalone instant heater and storage heater.

Came across the City Gas Water Heater ERU-8 CG which can suppy to 2 bathroom.

http://www.citygas.com.sg/waterheater/index.htm

Have anyone installed to use this ?

Can it be used for rain shower considering mine is top floor ?

Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Have anyone installed to use this ?

Can it be used for rain shower considering mine is top floor ?

Yes I'm using with a rain shower.

Top floor? You mean the water is verified weak? I don't find any issues with water pressure.

Yes I'm using with a rain shower.

Top floor? You mean the water is verified weak? I don't find any issues with water pressure.

Thanks for reply.

I read somewhere to use rain shower you need to have storage type water heater due to water pressure in

standalone heater too low.

So I need to know if this model is OK since it seem the cheapest in term of operational cost.

my friend's house uses this. They got it for free last time when it was first launched.

no issue with using rain shower. they also recommended it to me...but i paid $128 for it... :P

its said to have 8l storage, i doubt would have any issues ba...if not would have been slammed on renotalk le..

quite a few reno blogs use it. like fftw..

Thanks for reply.

I read somewhere to use rain shower you need to have storage type water heater due to water pressure in

standalone heater too low.

So I need to know if this model is OK since it seem the cheapest in term of operational cost.

I was told by soooo many people (incl. my reno contractor) to avoid the heater if I want a rain shower. I called up City Gas and clarified it to work fine. I took the plunge and... it works fine. My rain shower head is slightly smaller than my palm, but I believe even if you use those big-@ss shower heads, it should work too.

I was told by soooo many people (incl. my reno contractor) to avoid the heater if I want a rain shower. I called up City Gas and clarified it to work fine. I took the plunge and... it works fine. My rain shower head is slightly smaller than my palm, but I believe even if you use those big-@ss shower heads, it should work too.

Thanks for all the comment. Must likely will go for this heater with rain shower.

Thanks for all the comment. Must likely will go for this heater with rain shower.

I am interested in this but may i know whether is the installation difficult and who will be doing the installation for us? Contractor?