Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mahjongace

Our 1st Home @ Sengkang

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
since we sharing same type of toilet, issit we can only use storage heater?

what bout instant water heater? cause other toilet got no piping. having big headache now,

technician say instant water heater will do, but shop say need storage heater. :bow:

hihi, haha not really...instant heater can be used too. It's just that HDB provides hot and cold water inlet for new flats nowadays so that it's not much of a hassle to install storage heater. You can check with your contractor about this. You can check around renotalk or singapore brides for more info on this because i remember there's a thread about this kind of situation somewhere.

Yup that's ice cube lighting...cheap and nice...sufficient enough for the walkway in my opinion. =)

New added panel in MBR with the 32" LCD mounted....didn't ask my contractor to build another feature wall to hide the wirings since i've exceeded my budget..=P

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

for yr mbr tv e wall mount feature is included alridi? i like yr small little console thingy

below to put yr players etc. issit custom made? how much it costs u? :good:

for yr mbr tv e wall mount feature is included alridi? i like yr small little console thingy

below to put yr players etc. issit custom made? how much it costs u?

:good:

What i heard from electronic store is that no wall mount is provided for 32" and below. Have to buy individually. For the console, ya it's custom-made..lol we wanted a place to put DVD players, remote controllers and handphones since we do not have bedside table. i would pm you the price...basically just a few pcs of wooden panels and laminates...LOL

hihi, rem i asked u earlier abt the cost of ur quotation? do u mind if u pm me ur quote for me to take a look? cos ur reno is so nice and the price is really reasonable!

btw, whr to buy those ice cube lightings?

hihi, rem i asked u earlier abt the cost of ur quotation? do u mind if u pm me ur quote for me to take a look? cos ur reno is so nice and the price is really reasonable!

btw, whr to buy those ice cube lightings?

sure no prob...

i found 2 places last time for the ice cube lightings

lightings.com.sg @ balestier (cheaper)

lightz boutique @ geylang lorong 40 (if im not wrong) (more expensive but i bought from them because of their good service) =P

sure no prob...

i found 2 places last time for the ice cube lightings

lightings.com.sg @ balestier (cheaper)

lightz boutique @ geylang lorong 40 (if im not wrong) (more expensive but i bought from them because of their good service) =P

thanks for ur info!! :)

Hee thanks! for the carpet..we went to Jackson Design Hub at Tai Seng St. It's quite a big warehouse with a lot of carpets over there. Prices range from $80 - $250. (mine is a 2.3m by 1.6m for $190) which i think is quite a good buy for the quality. Cash/Nets and carry and they are only open on weekdays.

Do take note of their lunch time...coz we went there around 12.30...no one was around and we had to walk for 15mins to get to the nearest kopitiam to eat before we came back. =)

Thanks mahjongace. :D we went yesterday and i find that their carpet are cheap!! hehehe... now thinking of color and which carpet to buy le. :) they open in weekend for july only.

Thanks mahjongace. :D we went yesterday and i find that their carpet are cheap!! hehehe... now thinking of color and which carpet to buy le. :) they open in weekend for july only.

hee you are welcome....i was quite shocked when i saw their prices too..LOL...but that's only if you are looking for polyester carpets.....if you are looking for the persian carpets, think it's better to go down to little India. =P

u went yesterday? but i thought i saw the banner says open on fri, sat and sun only? pls confirm so tat i can pop by during lunch time to check out instead of squeezing time over the weekend.

thanks in advance!

u went yesterday? but i thought i saw the banner says open on fri, sat and sun only? pls confirm so tat i can pop by during lunch time to check out instead of squeezing time over the weekend.

thanks in advance!

yo samgalz...lunch time they close wor...around 12-1.30pm...to play safe you better go after 1.30pm because when i went there around 12.30pm...had to wait till around 1.15pm before they are back. heng...we found a eating place to makan before we went back...=P

yo samgalz...lunch time they close wor...around 12-1.30pm...to play safe you better go after 1.30pm because when i went there around 12.30pm...had to wait till around 1.15pm before they are back. heng...we found a eating place to makan before we went back...=P

haiz my lunch also 12.30pm to 1.30pm... maybe after work bah

Hi...the sofa, may I know which Lorenzo branch u bought it from?.....:)

lol..I bought the same sofa set...but slightly higher price....so like to know where so next time can go that branch.....

Edited by wcseow

haiz my lunch also 12.30pm to 1.30pm... maybe after work bah

hmm...you still can try asking the people in the other room around there.. that day i went there after our lunch...i was shocked to see no one in the warehouse...i was thinking...wah...so shiok...their lunch time so long...LOL...then i went to the other office on the left with people inside to ask about it...they just say we can go in by ourselves to see and the person in charge would be back a short while...LOL...so we just went in to take our own time to see see loh...

Hi...the sofa, may I know which Lorenzo branch u bought it from?.....:)

Changi de branch...no discount though...zzzz...i should have bought from EXPO the other time when Lorenzo has a sale at one of the HOME DECO exhibitions...couldn't decide at that time and had to pay $100 extra for the same sofa when i buy at Changi no matter how much saliva i've used...=P