Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mumjas

Looking For Potong Pasir

You are right.. I have to wait and wait and wait for the price to come down... and I have changed to target Yishun flat.. cheaper

Try to look at the figures of resale prices more rather than just reading the newspaper articles that says the measures are taking effect (GE advertisements for PAP). Valuation prices of HDBs are still creeping upwards these few quarters.

I waited and waited in late 2008, thinking that prices would drop in 2009. In the end, prices leaped from April 2009 onwards and I paid extra 80K for my 1-year wait LOL.

Edited by forgotten

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Properties at North area are cheaper cos there is no direct expressway linking from North to CBD now. It is currently not so convenient to drive to CBD and CTE is always jammed.

New north south expressway: http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/S...ory_625821.html

Before KPE was built, people at Punggol and Sengkang had problems selling their properties. I knew of 1 who took 1 year to sell her Sengkang property. After KPE was completed and opened, see how much the properties there have gone up in price hehe.

Oh, that's the reason.... I was really surprise to see Jurong West n CCk flats with much higher Valuation than those in Yishun... now I knwo why :)