Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nightbreed

Galvanised Pipes

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Are you referring to water pipe?

There is galvanise sheet, if you need pipe other than water pipe, you need to send the pipe to galvanise.

Normal paint does not stick well on galvanise finishing. It is not easy to weld and powdercoat too.

Are you referring to water pipe?

There is galvanise sheet, if you need pipe other than water pipe, you need to send the pipe to galvanise.

Normal paint does not stick well on galvanise finishing. It is not easy to weld and powdercoat too.

Yup, those water pipes. I won't be painting or welding. I want to make a bike stand for my two bicycles.

Like this: http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Bicycle-Repair-Stand/

You can get pipe and fittings at hardware shop, can try fupizat at Yishun= chong pang or Blk 1 YS One.

There is no threading on the pipe, without tap and reamer, how you join it? and you need a pipe cutter to cut the pipe.

too

Maybe you can try conduits, the one for electrical wiring use.

Edited by gladyslim

You can get pipe and fittings at hardware shop, can try fupizat at Yishun= chong pang or Blk 1 YS One.

There is no threading on the pipe, without tap and reamer, how you join it? and you need a pipe cutter to cut the pipe.

too

Maybe you can try conduits, the one for electrical wiring use.

:bangwall: Nuts. No threading? There goes my plan. Looks like I have to spend lots more money to get a bike stand. :(

Thank you gladyslim for the info. :)