Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Moneysaver

**looking For Direct Co. For Renovation Works!**

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested to renovate my house and is currently looking for Direct Co. who can provide me with lower cost compared to contractors. I live in a resale 3-room HDB apartment and I'm hoping to renovate the whole house step by step, preferably starting from full renovation for 2 bathrooms and kitchen.

Anyone who has such contacts can email me at qiqi_06@hotmail.com or simply reply to this post!

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Moneysaver

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Ross,

looking for plumbling service and tiles co. for my bathrooms and kitchen first.

Pls advise whether direct contact would be able to save money or should I drect look for ID? (:

Hi Ross,

Pls advise whether direct contact would be able to save money or should I drect look for ID? (:

believe direct co that's do individual items will save some cost, but personally find that getting a contractor to arrange everything for u will be much easier and time saving thought it might cost u a little more, but save the trouble for arranging it yourself and also if anything screw up u have a contractor to answer for it.

just my thought

Cheers.

Hi Ross,

believe direct co that's do individual items will save some cost, but personally find that getting a contractor to arrange everything for u will be much easier and time saving thought it might cost u a little more, but save the trouble for arranging it yourself and also if anything screw up u have a contractor to answer for it.

just my thought

Cheers.

i do have both plumber n tiler, they are both dif group of ppl. i could help u to arrange them to go ur house to get it done. but gotta inform u 1st, getting contractors like them 1st they do not provide warranty, and you gotta arrange the raw materials for you house which is quite a mess, u need to allocate some of ur time to standby for the ppl who are delivery items like raw materials like sand, cement & tiles for tiler, equipments maybe ur WC bowl, basin or anything from the shop, open n close the door daily if u got important things inside. u will save more money la, but time wise, very troublesome.

as for ID firm, they survive becos of 1 reason, they design, provide the services, save ur hassle and warranty.

by the way, i'm from ID firm haha... but jus here to help, cos looking for ideas to buid my house soon too.. let me noe if u realli wanna get contractors to get ur house done, u can call me for enquire. my number in my signature.