Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
puphusky

Em In The East

Any hacking done for the tiles or all of your tiles are laid over the original ones? Wat about hacking of any walls at all?

Did you redo electrical and plumbing, painting the whole house? Wardrobe in the bedrooms?

What type of kitchen cabinets did you do? Was it laminates? Using Blum system?

Sorry to ask so many questions as I was quote easily $100K to do up my EM!!!

Yes i did some electrical and the plumbing pipes was all changed no built-in wardrobes.

Kitchen cabinets using laminates not blum system...

If you are going to an ID sure it will reach 100K try to look for contractor it is a lot cheaper.

Regards

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah...100K??? that is alot..

for my i do up my overhaul the whole kitchen, do up a roof, 3 toilets all hacking and retile, bulid up platform and hack down walls and rebuild walls, painting of cos, wardorode, shoe cabinet, tv console, bar counter...overlay laminates for 2nd floor..dont come up to 100k..whic ID is that?? :o

Forest Woodworking....

How much did yours cost you and who is the contractor? Convenient to share?

Thanks

HI All,

Sorry for the late reply was settling my my ROM.

All PM replied

Hi can you please PM me your contractor's contacts as I will be getting my keys soon. Thks!

HI All,

Sorry for the late reply was settling my my ROM.

All PM replied

Hi, would you mind to pm your contractor contact ? I will also need to do some reno on my new place. Thanks

HI All,

Was looking through all the posting and finally decided to start a thread about my new house.

Already started the renovation will post more pictures later on.

Thanks all

Hi puphusky,

Nice place you've got there! Congrats on your new home :) If its not too late to ask, can you PM your contractor's name and contact. Thanks

Hi All, not sure if the topic is dead. I am a new EM owner looking to renovate the house in due course. Any of u seniors kind enough to share some tips/photos/advice/etc. Would be much appreciated. It'd be great to form up an "EM Group" online too if u all don't mind. :D

Hi All, not sure if the topic is dead. I am a new EM owner looking to renovate the house in due course. Any of u seniors kind enough to share some tips/photos/advice/etc. Would be much appreciated. It'd be great to form up an "EM Group" online too if u all don't mind. :D

lolx! i m oso searching for EM t-blogs for photos. my reno will be starting on 17th Oct. hehehe. seems like not many EM owners r active... :)

cheers.