Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Clement08

Looking For Good Designer(s)/renovation Contractors

Hi Angeline & Christopher,

Thank you for your advice. :yamseng:

BTW, does you guys know where this company/studio located at? :unsure:

Angeline, my ID is a guy not a gal...

i am unsure about giving them the job, have yet to sign with them... sent out few requests already and no1 came back with a quote or replied except this studio... :(

worst part is i cant find any details/reviews about them at all... hais...

very vexed now... reali at a loss... :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Jo77,

Usually i heard is carpentary & flooring will be the costly items... i am also going to reno my 5rm, however yet to get hold of a quote yet, so sad... Perhaps you see if any experts here can gie you good advise ba... :D all the best for ur reno!!!

Hi Dear,

Can I have the contact number of your contractor (vincent & Willie) as Im need to get quote from them for my renovation on my resale apartment. Many thanks in advance.

My email address is celestelbl@yahoo.com

Hi Dear,

Can I have the contact number of your contractor (vincent & Willie) as Im need to get quote from them for my renovation on my resale apartment. Many thanks in advance.

My email address is celestelbl@yahoo.com

Hihi,

can i check if you did use room4ideas in the end?

Hi Kelvin,

Apology if you are a genuine home owners.

In this forum, there are too many new users who register and self-advertise (the black sheep). It's better to be careful because in reno, home owners would always be in disadvantage.

The standard practise usually if the user is a genuine home owners, the user would post photos of the home after the ID reno.

Cheers

Yes, I agree, home owners will always be at disadvantage...

I've just completed renovating my house & I'm really proud of it.

Just need to look around for some good artwork & it'll look perfect. (pls recommend if there's any nice ones)

The contractor really did a good job. They do not charge design fee but believe me, their work is a lot better than most ID

company that I have come across. & their price is really so reasonable. I got different quotes & was surprised they could deliver good

work despite the low charges compared to the other two ID companies I approached. Hard to find honest contractors like tis these days.

What I like about the company is that they are really humble & very patient...I know, bcoz it's not easy dealing with me hahaha..

By the way, I hope someone can recommend me some artificial flower arrangements as well.

My house warming is this weekend & I've yet to get some decorations to further enhance the design!!! Arghhh...

hi Pls email your ID firm and contact person to me at hepenus@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you

hi,

for those who are looking for ID, u can view my T-blog . My reno is completing soon. My ID is Javis from D'Trenzo. So far i am very satisfied with their design and pricing.

PM me if u need his contact.

On ‎26‎/‎8‎/‎2010 at 0:39 PM, angeline chin said:

ya, i hear before. Pls dun believe this girl. She is very irresponsibility. Every time give you see nicely 3D photo but the end give diffrent design. Then the price also very high.

Hi all, I am one of the business partners of One Inch Square Feet Studio. I am writing here after so many years only to defend against this "angeline chin", as we have only recently found concrete evidence after so many years that this person is actually a disgruntled contractor whom we took to small claims courts and made him compensate for his unfinished job, and he is just here to sabotage our business. Few suspicious points of this person as follows:

1) We never had any clients named angeline chin, as a matter of fact, this name is just a word play of our partner/main designer's name, "Adeline Chin".

2) If you look at the profile, the gender is male while angeline is obviously female

3) Again on the profile, it is very obviously this account was specifically created to defame us. Only 2 posts in regards to us, only active within 1 month.

4) He write "ya, i hear before. Pls dun believe this girl. She is very irresponsibility". Obviously not our client as she/he only hear before, yet she/he can say how bad we are in such detail. And she/he has the wrong impression that our company has only one person, which is Adeline Chin, which only he dealt with and know of. 

5) Bad English, I hate to judge, but the alleged person is Malaysian, from JB. So obviously this kind of English is not local.

After stating all these points, my purpose here is not to debunk every single negative comments out there about us, we are not perfect, we are continually trying to improve ourselves, but we had never run away from our responsibilities. However we are strongly against our rivals or anyone who has any grudges against us posting fake reviews of us. And I sincerely hope readers can be discerning enough to tell which is fake and which is real.        

Thanks and regards, 

Any inquiries kindly email atom@1inchsqft.com.sg