Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

hey air, i check with my FH liao. he also not sure what ceremony to perform for moving in leh... cos we performed all even before reno, the steps were followed one after another... so if you start middle i also dunno what to do leh... maybe you check with both your parents?

what is an chuang? something to do before customary? you ROMed already?

Thanks for helping to me to ask!! :)

Actually before reno, we also got scatter grains and salt in our house and pray in the middle of the house leh..but i duno if that is just for reno or is bao ga liao one...hehe...

An chuang is placing the bed....yup I ROM-ed already...actually we nvr engage FSM for our house in the 1st place so if engage now like not up not down leh....is it ok to do without the an chuang thing?? And hor, is an chuang asking small kids to roll on the bed??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks for helping to me to ask!! :P

Actually before reno, we also got scatter grains and salt in our house and pray in the middle of the house leh..but i duno if that is just for reno or is bao ga liao one...hehe...

An chuang is placing the bed....yup I ROM-ed already...actually we nvr engage FSM for our house in the 1st place so if engage now like not up not down leh....is it ok to do without the an chuang thing?? And hor, is an chuang asking small kids to roll on the bed??

ya, when we an chuang, my nephew roll on the bed :D

actually very simple mah, jus find an auspicious date n time fix up ur bed.

" ning ke xin qi you" :)

u also hope u n ur hubby " xing fu huai le, zhao sheng gui zi" rite

hi all segarians,

a couple of weeks ago, i sent an email to the TC asking when are they gonna do a repaint of the block. They replied that the estate is due for Repair and Redecoration and will be starting work in October 07.

hey segarians,

do you all know of any good food that u have tried in bukit panjang that can share share? need to find more nice makan places to eat leh.... segar area only got the coffee shop at the zhenghua cc and at fajar shopping centre.

Thanks for helping to me to ask!! :D

have you brought all your belongings over to new house? If only the furnitures and household appliances i think not too late to do something... before we shift our stuff over, we bought a charcoal burner and let the charcoal burn for abt 3 hrs... then we started to bring our stuff over slowly... not sure what is it for... but we just followed what our parents instructed.... maybe you can do that do?

we also never engage FSM but just followed what our parents say... i think it should be ok lor...

An chuang is only done a few months before customary rite? wah... get kids ah... dunno where to find leh... only got our baby nephew... not sure he knows what to do anot... haha...

hi all segarians,

a couple of weeks ago, i sent an email to the TC asking when are they gonna do a repaint of the block. They replied that the estate is due for Repair and Redecoration and will be starting work in October 07.

hey segarians,

do you all know of any good food that u have tried in bukit panjang that can share share? need to find more nice makan places to eat leh.... segar area only got the coffee shop at the zhenghua cc and at fajar shopping centre.

good. can't wait for them to start repainting... our blocks are soo dirty...can even see algae...

have you tried senja grand area? there's a Kopitiam there and the food quite ok leh... and bangkit area? Greenridge shopping centre?

Edited by Cherish

hi all segarians,

hey segarians,

nv heard or try any good food in bt panjang wor... can try supper at bt timah opp beauty world or the rail mail. :D

have you brought all your belongings over to new house? If only the furnitures and household appliances i think not too late to do something... before we shift our stuff over, we bought a charcoal burner and let the charcoal burn for abt 3 hrs... then we started to bring our stuff over slowly... not sure what is it for... but we just followed what our parents instructed.... maybe you can do that do?

we also never engage FSM but just followed what our parents say... i think it should be ok lor...

An chuang is only done a few months before customary rite? wah... get kids ah... dunno where to find leh... only got our baby nephew... not sure he knows what to do anot... haha...

good. can't wait for them to start repainting... our blocks are soo dirty...can even see algae...

have you tried senja grand area? there's a Kopitiam there and the food quite ok leh... and bangkit area? Greenridge shopping centre?

Hahaha...maybe just put your baby nephew on your bed then just roll him around like rolling po piah skin like that?!?? Maybe use baby got more "power" ..hehe :sport-smiley-018:

Oh meaning burn the charcoal 3 days b4 moving in? We haven't moved in any clothings yet....only appliances and furniture....

So an chuang means finding suitable time and date to roll the kid on the bed?? sorry ah, i really very clueless... !!

As for good food, try going to zhenghua village, there's a dessert stall that sells very nice tao suan, cheng tng and green bean soup....we often da bao the desserts back when we are there....

The wanton mee also not bad....but i duno exactly where it is leh...only know it's towards the end of zhenghua village....

Hahaha...maybe just put your baby nephew on your bed then just roll him around like rolling po piah skin like that?!?? Maybe use baby got more "power" ..hehe :sport-smiley-018:

Oh meaning burn the charcoal 3 days b4 moving in? We haven't moved in any clothings yet....only appliances and furniture....

So an chuang means finding suitable time and date to roll the kid on the bed?? sorry ah, i really very clueless... !!

As for good food, try going to zhenghua village, there's a dessert stall that sells very nice tao suan, cheng tng and green bean soup....we often da bao the desserts back when we are there....

The wanton mee also not bad....but i duno exactly where it is leh...only know it's towards the end of zhenghua village....

arh... where is zhenghua village? any blk number?

arh... where is zhenghua village? any blk number?

Err...I duno the block number leh.....next time I go i will take note of the blk number...:)

It's at bangkit road...quite happening leh that area....very 热闹 one...got alot of things to see and eat...

oppo beauty world for sure i know la...

i was wondering where else in bukit panjang got nice food lor...

i didnt know there is a zhenghua village wor.... where ar?? hhaaaa interesting....

nv heard or try any good food in bt panjang wor... can try supper at bt timah opp beauty world or the rail mail. !!

i didnt know there is a zhenghua village wor.... where ar?? hhaaaa interesting....

Bangkit Road lah...:dunno:

zhenghua village is at blk 257 area or bangkit area.... opp where i m currently staying.... just along bukit panjang main road... after exit from BKE, turn right and you can see the place. the whole area is called "zheng hua cun"...

like that also can ar...

yeap have eaten there before... ate at the kopi tiam called Kim San Leng... the fried bee hoon quite good...

so more or less cover liao lor...no more eating places le.

zhenghua village is at blk 257 area or bangkit area.... opp where i m currently staying.... just along bukit panjang main road... after exit from BKE, turn right and you can see the place. the whole area is called "zheng hua cun"...

like that also can ar...

yeap have eaten there before... ate at the kopi tiam called Kim San Leng... the fried bee hoon quite good...

so more or less cover liao lor...no more eating places le.

Actually not bad liao lah....our area still considered many places to eat...don't have to travel very far to find food or buy groceries or essentials....your blocks there also got a mini mart right? So considered quite convenient liao...just a bit ulu nia...mai hiam boey pai lah....:)