Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Going too, collecting keys next Tuesday, moving into 472. Gonna have lots of reno going on in a month or so with 26 EA's sold plus another few move resale 4 & 5 rooms transacted over the last few months

Welcome to the neighbourhood.... My reno almost completed... now planning to shift in by end July....

Good to know more pple moving into the neighbourhhood... soon it will be bustling with pple and activities... :dunno:

Now I know why there are so much dust whenever we open the windows... due to all the reno works going on.... haha....

Air, I can see your platform from my bedroom... just like what Segarian said the last time... once i saw you, yr HB and another guy discussing something.... you were wearing a white dress.... if i see correctly... :dunno:

think we really can shout across to each other huh.... :jawdrop:

enquire with them again whether will have swimming pool anot... i think bukit panjang estate got no swimming pool wor....

i think got. they going to build a sports complex in BP... and its in the estate newsletter....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Welcome to the neighbourhood.... My reno almost completed... now planning to shift in by end July....

Good to know more pple moving into the neighbourhhood... soon it will be bustling with pple and activities... :notti:

Now I know why there are so much dust whenever we open the windows... due to all the reno works going on.... haha....

Air, I can see your platform from my bedroom... just like what Segarian said the last time... once i saw you, yr HB and another guy discussing something.... you were wearing a white dress.... if i see correctly... !!

think we really can shout across to each other huh.... :P

i think got. they going to build a sports complex in BP... and its in the estate newsletter....

Thank you, think the precint will be, should become livelier soon with 'activities'

Did they say where ?

Edited by artng

Air, I can see your platform from my bedroom... just like what Segarian said the last time... once i saw you, yr HB and another guy discussing something.... you were wearing a white dress.... if i see correctly... :)

think we really can shout across to each other huh.... :)

Muahaha...that must be my curtain guy lah...it was in the evening time right? My curtains are up by now!! hehe...

:( next time just shout across to organise bbq hor...no need telephone...save electricity....use caveman method.....cos u know, "live earth"... :~ but probably needs lots of honey to soothe throat.... :P

Ya lor...that time before election, say wana build swimming complex...even saw the big big banners...after the election, no more banners liao leh.....so realistic one..... :)

Muahaha...that must be my curtain guy lah...it was in the evening time right? My curtains are up by now!! hehe...

:bow: next time just shout across to organise bbq hor...no need telephone...save electricity....use caveman method.....cos u know, "live earth"... :help: but probably needs lots of honey to soothe throat.... :bow:

Ya lor...that time before election, say wana build swimming complex...even saw the big big banners...after the election, no more banners liao leh.....so realistic one..... :(

ya ya that was around 6 plus to 7pm bah.... so how much did you spend on all your curtains? All day and night curtains? No wonder now cannot see the platform liao.... haha

if they publish in the newsletter, i think more or less have to be true.... but maybe have to wait longer....

nowadays so many activities around the neighbourhood.... got some kinda "star search" competition lah, choose the block paint colour....etc... but i got no time to find out more.... hopefully they choose a nice colour for our area... some repainted blocks look horrible....

ya ya that was around 6 plus to 7pm bah.... so how much did you spend on all your curtains? All day and night curtains? No wonder now cannot see the platform liao.... haha

if they publish in the newsletter, i think more or less have to be true.... but maybe have to wait longer....

nowadays so many activities around the neighbourhood.... got some kinda "star search" competition lah, choose the block paint colour....etc... but i got no time to find out more.... hopefully they choose a nice colour for our area... some repainted blocks look horrible....

hmm wonder where will this swimming pool gonna be leh.....

how true is it that the interchange will relocate to segar here?

I spent 2.3K for all my curtains...very sim tia....

You moved in already?

Ya hope they don't paint the blocks in awful colour...something like that flats at Senja would be nice....everytime my hubby drove past the blocks of flats at Senja, i sure bio very long one...I love its exterior...colour is very nice...looks like condo!

U mean we can choose the block colours?? how to choose?? I also wana go and choose!!

hmm wonder where will this swimming pool gonna be leh.....

how true is it that the interchange will relocate to segar here?

Duno leh...hopefully soon leh...or they just say say for the next election purpose nia?! Anyway, our area considered holland-bukit timah area, always walkover one...i've nvr voted before in my life leh.... !!

I spent 2.3K for all my curtains...very sim tia....

You moved in already?

Ya hope they don't paint the blocks in awful colour...something like that flats at Senja would be nice....everytime my hubby drove past the blocks of flats at Senja, i sure bio very long one...I love its exterior...colour is very nice...looks like condo!

U mean we can choose the block colours?? how to choose?? I also wana go and choose!!

Duno leh...hopefully soon leh...or they just say say for the next election purpose nia?! Anyway, our area considered holland-bukit timah area, always walkover one...i've nvr voted before in my life leh.... :dunno:

wow... 2.3k is a lot... i tot of getting contractor to do my curtains but no budget liao... so i DIY... i bought the fabrics and my mum sew for me.... not very fantastic but at least look like curtains... haha...

it's a weekend home for me.... but my FH moved in already....

i got a leaflet from RC... can go vote for our block colours de.... forgot when liao.... maybe you have the leaflet in your letterbox? i try to find it... i think i kept it somewhere...

wow... 2.3k is a lot... i tot of getting contractor to do my curtains but no budget liao... so i DIY... i bought the fabrics and my mum sew for me.... not very fantastic but at least look like curtains... haha...

i got a leaflet from RC... can go vote for our block colours de.... forgot when liao.... maybe you have the leaflet in your letterbox? i try to find it... i think i kept it somewhere...

hey fellow segarians,

not sure if you all are aware of this...

an excerpt from the article

"...Dr Balakrishnan was in Bukit Panjang to launch a new facility that could eventually produce competitors for the Youth Olympics.

The Singapore Sports Council has teamed up with the People's Association to build a sports complex and community club under one roof.

This will ensure maximum usage by residents of all ages.

It will be located in the heart of the town on the edge of Bukit Panjang Park.

The plan is to have the tennis, badminton and street soccer courts in one area and the main sports complex in another.

That way, users will be able to swim in the pool or work out in the gym and look out over the water and have park views.

The pond will also be used for water sports, such as canoeing and kayaking, if the area is considered safe. .."

the full article from here

note that this was published on 15 July 2007. quite recent wor.. so it maybe true after all....

:P

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin.../288307/1/.html

Edited by king solomon

hey fellow segarians,

not sure if you all are aware of this...

an excerpt from the article

"...Dr Balakrishnan was in Bukit Panjang to launch a new facility that could eventually produce competitors for the Youth Olympics.

The Singapore Sports Council has teamed up with the People's Association to build a sports complex and community club under one roof.

This will ensure maximum usage by residents of all ages.

It will be located in the heart of the town on the edge of Bukit Panjang Park.

The plan is to have the tennis, badminton and street soccer courts in one area and the main sports complex in another.

That way, users will be able to swim in the pool or work out in the gym and look out over the water and have park views.

The pond will also be used for water sports, such as canoeing and kayaking, if the area is considered safe. .."

the full article from here

note that this was published on 15 July 2007. quite recent wor.. so it maybe true after all....

:bangwall:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin.../288307/1/.html

but where is "heart of the town on the edge of Bukit Panjang Park"?

I don't think its anywhere at Segar area :) Seems to be at the park itself.

I think it's the park at Bangkit Road there right? Ask them to come here lah...we got too much space..abit wasted...but if they build so many things around our area then will become very noisy...

Ya lor....actually initially only 1.7K....then we greedy keep adding curtains here and there...now our house actually looks a bit dark....haha...

when u planning to move in officially? U waiting for customary? Mine still not in live-in condition, not even weekend live-in cos no bed....haha....

Ok i go dig my letterbox...i wana vote too....hiek hiek hiek....

I think it's the park at Bangkit Road there right? Ask them to come here lah...we got too much space..abit wasted...but if they build so many things around our area then will become very noisy...

Ya lor....actually initially only 1.7K....then we greedy keep adding curtains here and there...now our house actually looks a bit dark....haha...

when u planning to move in officially? U waiting for customary? Mine still not in live-in condition, not even weekend live-in cos no bed....haha....

Ok i go dig my letterbox...i wana vote too....hiek hiek hiek....

so u did day and nite curtains for whole house?

i think i will move in officially by Sept/Oct when its more settled or after house warming... my customary in Jan leh... so still have to move back to my parents' house for "chu jia".... but ok lah... cos also in BP... less than 5 mins drive....

'It will be located in the heart of the town on the edge of Bukit Panjang Park.'

I think it's around the saujana area near the BP Park and Pang Sua pond, with a little more luck it might be in the land between BP Ring road and Saujana.

Still not segar.............

Edited by artng

so u did day and nite curtains for whole house?

i think i will move in officially by Sept/Oct when its more settled or after house warming... my customary in Jan leh... so still have to move back to my parents' house for "chu jia".... but ok lah... cos also in BP... less than 5 mins drive....

I did day and night curtains for my living hall, then the rest are roller blinds or roman blinds....i think i will officially move in in Nov or Dec leh....my customary in Feb next year....hehe...

Going too, collecting keys next Tuesday, moving into 472. Gonna have lots of reno going on in a month or so with 26 EA's sold plus another few move resale 4 & 5 rooms transacted over the last few months

Anyone living in 262 or 252 willing to share how you did your living ? Can't seem to fit a reasonable size sofa into the living area .... Sigh :rofl:! :bow: