Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Ya lor...Mr Segarian told me he could see through to the inside of my flat from his unit so it's very very near.... :D

My fiance told me the park leads to the park at bangkit road there...duno how true...nvr tried walking...after we've moved in, we might try walking the whole stretch though....will be going there often for morning run :dunno:

Duno 26K ok or not leh...but i suppose it's average lah....but probably could be lower since it's a premium unit and we don't have to do the flooring...but along the way, grew more and more greedy, added more and more items....so costs ballooned more and more also lor... :notti:

yeah u got a point there too.. premium flat so u prolly cut down on some reno works....

hey air, when u did manage to explore that park connector.. tell me leh... where exactly does it lead to...

hahaaa.... so are u njoying this segar estate so far...?? found or seen anything interesting to share?

there was mention about bbq in the earlier posts... wonder if its do-able anot hor..... ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yeah u got a point there too.. premium flat so u prolly cut down on some reno works....

hey air, when u did manage to explore that park connector.. tell me leh... where exactly does it lead to...

hahaaa.... so are u njoying this segar estate so far...?? found or seen anything interesting to share?

there was mention about bbq in the earlier posts... wonder if its do-able anot hor..... :notti:

the park connector leads to Bangkit area.... and then can go all the way to dairy farm... if you walk further, can actually lead to bukit timah liao...

Big hi to the Segarians.. I'm looking to buy an EA at Blk 471. Having receed the place several times, I'm extremely satisfied with everything but need some advice on one thing. Blk 471 is some distance away from BKE but the particular unit I'm eyeing vaguely faces BKE. Will the amt of dust pose any problems? Appreciate any kind opinions/advice...

Thanks! Will be looking forward to knowing u guys!

Big hi to the Segarians.. I'm looking to buy an EA at Blk 471. Having receed the place several times, I'm extremely satisfied with everything but need some advice on one thing. Blk 471 is some distance away from BKE but the particular unit I'm eyeing vaguely faces BKE. Will the amt of dust pose any problems? Appreciate any kind opinions/advice...

welcome welcome to segar..... as for me, i dont have any problems with the dust... not sure about the other segarians here having that problem.... have fun exploring segar and monitor this thread where the segarians talk "segar" heeee.... cheers :notti:

welcome welcome to segar..... as for me, i dont have any problems with the dust... not sure about the other segarians here having that problem.... have fun exploring segar and monitor this thread where the segarians talk "segar" heeee.... cheers :yamseng:

my house still undergoing reno so not sure about the dust... but i think will not affect much cos our block quite a distance from the expressway... :rolleyes:

zz finally moved in during last Sunday :o but breakfast dunno where to buy... the CC kopitiam oni got mee n prata in the morning zz

our park behind can link from mandai rd all the way to rifle range rd, if u know the way, it can go to upper thomson rd thru the nature park . haiz...during my army time, walk n walk n walk.

mi jus moved in to #13 in 471 so far dun feel the dust yet. shouldnt b any prob, cos still a distance from xway.

bro, u getting 252 or 238?

zz finally moved in during last Sunday :o but breakfast dunno where to buy... the CC kopitiam oni got mee n prata in the morning zz

our park behind can link from mandai rd all the way to rifle range rd, if u know the way, it can go to upper thomson rd thru the nature park . haiz...during my army time, walk n walk n walk.

mi jus moved in to #13 in 471 so far dun feel the dust yet. shouldnt b any prob, cos still a distance from xway.

bro, u getting 252 or 238?

Hey Segarian,

Finally see your post... you MIA for quite long huh.... haha

my house still undergoing reno.... end June then complete.... how's the neighbourhood so far? zz

Hey Segarian,

Finally see your post... you MIA for quite long huh.... haha

my house still undergoing reno.... end June then complete.... how's the neighbourhood so far? :)

busy moving lor... still haven settle down... many boxes to unpack. really tired manz.

can heard loud drilling n hacking sound must b ur home la.... :(

i like it here, much more quiet than my old place... air is more fresh :unsure: but hor there is no starhub signal in my unit!:D 3 days no internet n SCV for mi :( gotto wait for the technician to come

soon i'll have more neighbour, saw some1 open the unit 252. they must b the new owners

one more thing, once i come home after 9pm... i cant find parking ard the 1st few floor... :( got to park level 3

there was mention about bbq in the earlier posts... wonder if its do-able anot hor..... :unsure:

do-able. y not? im onz...

i provide charcoal! :D

king, where's the bbq pit?

busy moving lor... still haven settle down... many boxes to unpack. really tired manz.

i like it here, much more quiet than my old place... air is more fresh :( but hor there is no starhub signal in my unit!:D 3 days no internet n SCV for mi :( gotto wait for the technician to come

soon i'll have more neighbour, saw some1 open the unit 252. they must b the new owners

one more thing, once i come home after 9pm... i cant find parking ard the 1st few floor... :) got to park level 3

Hey bro, you re-surfaced!:unsure: Wow u moved in liao so fast! I think hor, we can only move in in Sep....:(

Actually many of them are selling their units at our area...cos this year gam gam 5 years...can sell liao....

Can't find parking lot is a good sign....means that our area getting more and more populated!

i like it here, much more quiet than my old place... air is more fresh :unsure: but hor there is no starhub signal in my unit!:D 3 days no internet n SCV for mi :( gotto wait for the technician to come

one more thing, once i come home after 9pm... i cant find parking ard the 1st few floor... :( got to park level 3

haha... last week was the hacking and stuff.... so very noisy and dusty....

where u park? opposite or the carpark at our area?

Hey bro, you re-surfaced!!! Wow u moved in liao so fast! I think hor, we can only move in in Sep....:(

Actually many of them are selling their units at our area...cos this year gam gam 5 years...can sell liao....

Can't find parking lot is a good sign....means that our area getting more and more populated!

Sept!!! y sis? tot urs almost done... wah from the day u collect keys, u waited almost 1 yrs to move in :bow:

haha... last week was the hacking and stuff.... so very noisy and dusty....

where u park? opposite or the carpark at our area?

ya lor so noisy hehehe.... :P

carpark opp 472 lor. sis, must buy season parking hor... kana 1 time liao :( auntie si bei onz....

my 1st day move in, got ppl came n view :D they also eyeing on 1 of our unit.

my unit bcome showflat :) they might have see the sign board wrongly #03 bcome #13 8|

Ya lor...Mr Segarian told me he could see through to the inside of my flat from his unit so it's very very near.... :bow:

i can only see ur platform la. cos mi at level 13. Cherish will b able to see thru cos she is at level 9 !! !!

Sept!!! y sis? tot urs almost done... wah from the day u collect keys, u waited almost 1 yrs to move in :bow:

ya lor so noisy hehehe.... 8|

carpark opp 472 lor. sis, must buy season parking hor... kana 1 time liao :( auntie si bei onz....

my 1st day move in, got ppl came n view :D they also eyeing on 1 of our unit.

my unit bcome showflat :) they might have see the sign board wrongly #03 bcome #13 :)

actually i tot of parking at the carpark directly opp our unit... cos can see the car.... the other one a bit far...

our block still got empty units meh... tot all taken up liao except showflat.... i think only #252 got vacant ones.... i think hor u can ask HDB to pay you for using your flat as showflat... haha.... :(

i can only see ur platform la. cos mi at level 13. Cherish will b able to see thru cos she is at level 9 :P !!

Hey Air,

we really can see each other thru the windows wor... haha

but i have no idea which is your unit.... :(

wah.. alot of 471-ers hor... the brown blocks.... hahaaa... welcome welcome to segar.....

if morning about 7plus u walk to segar lrt station from the blocks.. the air see buay fresh and cooling... maciam the genting effect... coz open space muh... and that the nature reserve is just behind the xway nia... very shiok leh...

do-able. y not? im onz...

i provide charcoal! !!

king, where's the bbq pit?

the bbq pit is infront of blk 466 there.... beside the greens....

Wah 3 members on Blk475... :bow:

Oh all Segarians, com'on let's keep thread alive...

Gather all segar member here, n organise a bbq at our area

1) Segarian aka mike ---- Blk 471

2) Air ---- Blk 475

3) Cherish ---- Blk 471

4) King Solomon ---- Blk 469

5) Kandian ---- Blk 475

6) Ducknbear ---- Blk 475 auch

7)

8)

9)

10)

more more more..... fill it up.

6 only?... keep going!!!

anymore people still keeping this updated huh????