Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Hihi...welcome to Bt Panjang! How come move house 2 times? You will be putting up at a temporary residence before shifting into your new home?

Yap, staying at my grandparents-in-law place for 3 months, waiting for 1st appointment in July, afterwhich can start renovations.

Horefully everything is completed in 1.5 months, don't want to trouble them too long.

So anything happening there one, any anime fans here. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya lor...cos i want warm water from my tap in my MBR toilet mah...so no choice lor....instant heater cannot have warm water from tap....some more the storage heater i initially bought is 30L one leh...so i have a 30L storage heater in my MBR toilet....can bathe for very long with hot hot water....haha....had wanted to change to a 15L one...but very tired with the reno liao....so in the end, nvr change...

How much your reno cost?

my reno cost around 35k.... if it hadnt been for both toilets i could have spend lesser.... i can't stand the wall tiles, toilet bowls and vanity.... they are all PINK.... I wish they gave us plain white... so much nicer.... haiz...

I bought Ariston storage heater 30L for $220.... think quite reasonable... can use for both toilets and i can enjoy soaking in my bathtub...haha

my reno cost around 35k.... if it hadnt been for both toilets i could have spend lesser.... i can't stand the wall tiles, toilet bowls and vanity.... they are all PINK.... I wish they gave us plain white... so much nicer.... haiz...

I bought Ariston storage heater 30L for $220.... think quite reasonable... can use for both toilets and i can enjoy soaking in my bathtub...haha

Whoaaah, you added bathtub to your MBR? Do you have any picture of your bath tub?

Initially I wanted to have it, but consider the space of my MBR is only 2x2m small.

I changed my toilet bowl from dark blue to white color. Couldn't withstand dark color bowl for my toilet.

Whoaaah, you added bathtub to your MBR? Do you have any picture of your bath tub?

Initially I wanted to have it, but consider the space of my MBR is only 2x2m small.

I changed my toilet bowl from dark blue to white color. Couldn't withstand dark color bowl for my toilet.

here's a pic of the bathtub...

20052007310as4.th.jpg

its the smallest that i can find.... length is slightly less than 1.4m

here's a pic of the bathtub...

20052007310as4.th.jpg

its the smallest that i can find.... length is slightly less than 1.4m

U staying at blk 475 right? How come got pink toilet tiles?? Mine is MBR ark blue toilet bowl, floor and wall tiles and my common toilet is dark brown leh..hated them too...had to spend money to spray the tiles....stupid h*b....can't they just give us normal simple tiles....mine still got flower motifs some more...wana faintz....my kitchen wall tiles also got picture of kettle and flower....curse and swear

U staying at blk 475 right? How come got pink toilet tiles?? Mine is MBR ark blue toilet bowl, floor and wall tiles and my common toilet is dark brown leh..hated them too...had to spend money to spray the tiles....stupid h*b....can't they just give us normal simple tiles....mine still got flower motifs some more...wana faintz....my kitchen wall tiles also got picture of kettle and flower....curse and swear

i am staying at blk 471... my kitchen wall tiles slightly better than toilet... grey tiles with flowers.... initiallly i also want to hack away everything but no lah save money... only replace the few with flowers.... but kitchen floor i cannot stand.... haha.... so ugly... :D

unless they shift the interchange otherwise the MRT station will be at bukit panjang station... very unlikely segar... sigh...

I think they also have an empty patch next to BPP. Besides they can always build it above the current bus interchange. Anyways, it will be pretty unfair for the older residents in the other side of bukit panjang if everything moves over to the newer estates, the current BPP is more central to BP as a whole. See how it goes. Anyway, new MRT station will take a long time to build.

i am staying at blk 471... my kitchen wall tiles slightly better than toilet... grey tiles with flowers.... initiallly i also want to hack away everything but no lah save money... only replace the few with flowers.... but kitchen floor i cannot stand.... haha.... so ugly... :)

oh i've seen the showflat at blk 471...to us, the toilets are so much better than ours....some more your pipings are just little bit on top ...ours are 2 big big pipes lor...take up so much space...make the toilets look very cramped also....but how come your reno costs 35k? U hacked the toilets and floorings?

Ya my kitchen tiles cannot make it too....i sprayed it to a different colour cos no budget to hack.....

oh i've seen the showflat at blk 471...to us, the toilets are so much better than ours....some more your pipings are just little bit on top ...ours are 2 big big pipes lor...take up so much space...make the toilets look very cramped also....but how come your reno costs 35k? U hacked the toilets and floorings?

Ya my kitchen tiles cannot make it too....i sprayed it to a different colour cos no budget to hack.....

ya i hacked everything in both toilets.... that cost a lot liao... but we really can't stand it lor.... imagine got to see everyday....

i also hacked the MBR and secondary bedroom walls to make our MBR bigger.... and construct a WIW... so i only have 2 bedrooms now...

ya i hacked everything in both toilets.... that cost a lot liao... but we really can't stand it lor.... imagine got to see everyday....

i also hacked the MBR and secondary bedroom walls to make our MBR bigger.... and construct a WIW... so i only have 2 bedrooms now...

icic...no wonder your reno cost so high...ya we can't stand seeing the HDB's colours too....i would rather they give us white plain tiles for everything.....they had to make it look "pretty"...can't stand them...

icic...no wonder your reno cost so high...ya we can't stand seeing the HDB's colours too....i would rather they give us white plain tiles for everything.....they had to make it look "pretty"...can't stand them...

Hi Air,

how much is your reno cost? which blk you staying?

Hi Air,

how much is your reno cost? which blk you staying?

My reno cost 23K+....plus spray painting is about 26K....me staying blk 475...directly opposite your block...:bangwall:

My reno cost 23K+....plus spray painting is about 26K....me staying blk 475...directly opposite your block... :bangwall:

that's quite reasonable.... cos i think your house looks very nice....

directly opposite mine... then we can see each other through our windows liao... haha...

anybody tried walking the park connector anot huh... it seems to cut thru to donno where.....

wonder if that is a shortcut to mayb bp interchange...

i actually tried walking from my block to the bus stop in front of the drain.... surprisingly... its not far .... it took 15mins to walk... if u know how to cut thru the hdb blocks la....

heez

:notti:

My reno cost 23K+....plus spray painting is about 26K....me staying blk 475...directly opposite your block...;)

EA reno for 26k... is that considered low le.. or it can go lower than that??

that's quite reasonable.... cos i think your house looks very nice....

directly opposite mine... then we can see each other through our windows liao... haha...

Ya lor...Mr Segarian told me he could see through to the inside of my flat from his unit so it's very very near.... :D

anybody tried walking the park connector anot huh... it seems to cut thru to donno where.....

wonder if that is a shortcut to mayb bp interchange...

i actually tried walking from my block to the bus stop in front of the drain.... surprisingly... its not far .... it took 15mins to walk... if u know how to cut thru the hdb blocks la....

heez

;)

EA reno for 26k... is that considered low le.. or it can go lower than that??

My fiance told me the park leads to the park at bangkit road there...duno how true...nvr tried walking...after we've moved in, we might try walking the whole stretch though....will be going there often for morning run :dunno:

Duno 26K ok or not leh...but i suppose it's average lah....but probably could be lower since it's a premium unit and we don't have to do the flooring...but along the way, grew more and more greedy, added more and more items....so costs ballooned more and more also lor... :notti:

Edited by Air