Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

Sept!!! y sis? tot urs almost done... wah from the day u collect keys, u waited almost 1 yrs to move in !!

Ya lor....sianz right? Cos our vitamin M no more...got to balek save up to buy the appliances and furniture lah......so need to wait longer b4 our house swee swee lor...anyway our customary is next year so we are not in a hurry to move in so soon too.....

actually i tot of parking at the carpark directly opp our unit... cos can see the car.... the other one a bit far...

our block still got empty units meh... tot all taken up liao except showflat.... i think only #252 got vacant ones.... i think hor u can ask HDB to pay you for using your flat as showflat... haha.... :bow:

Hey Air,

we really can see each other thru the windows wor... haha

but i have no idea which is your unit.... :D

Haha ya lor...next time wan organise bbq can shout across wor.....:P

wah.. alot of 471-ers hor... the brown blocks.... hahaaa... welcome welcome to segar.....

if morning about 7plus u walk to segar lrt station from the blocks.. the air see buay fresh and cooling... maciam the genting effect... coz open space muh... and that the nature reserve is just behind the xway nia... very shiok leh...

the bbq pit is infront of blk 466 there.... beside the greens....

anymore people still keeping this updated huh????

how abt 8+ leh? I imagine must be really hot to walk all the way to the LRT leh, esp to Segar LRT....which LRT you usually take? Fajar nearer?

So when organise bbq??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya lor....sianz right? Cos our vitamin M no more...got to balek save up to buy the appliances and furniture lah......so need to wait longer b4 our house swee swee lor...anyway our customary is next year so we are not in a hurry to move in so soon too.....

Haha ya lor...next time wan organise bbq can shout across wor.....:dunno:

how abt 8+ leh? I imagine must be really hot to walk all the way to the LRT leh, esp to Segar LRT....which LRT you usually take? Fajar nearer?

So when organise bbq??

wah miss air, if u ask me.. i would say in the morning walk to segar lrt ( if its 8am plus liaoz forget it... too hot ) would be refreshing... if at nite le... best is to alight at fajar lrt there and walk back.. if u alight at segar there.. would be toooooo quiet and dark but got "river" sound la... hahaaa ( the long kang ).

when bbq ar.. dunno leh.... dunno how to start ar..

how long u all in segar liao ar.. as in from the day u sign and take keys until now....

for me i took keys in nov 06....

:dancingqueen: finally moved in during last Sunday :dunno: but breakfast dunno where to buy... the CC kopitiam oni got mee n prata in the morning :furious:

our park behind can link from mandai rd all the way to rifle range rd, if u know the way, it can go to upper thomson rd thru the nature park . haiz...during my army time, walk n walk n walk.

mi jus moved in to #13 in 471 so far dun feel the dust yet. shouldnt b any prob, cos still a distance from xway.

bro, u getting 252 or 238?

I'm getting 252.. the one with the square balcony.

wah miss air, if u ask me.. i would say in the morning walk to segar lrt ( if its 8am plus liaoz forget it... too hot ) would be refreshing... if at nite le... best is to alight at fajar lrt there and walk back.. if u alight at segar there.. would be toooooo quiet and dark but got "river" sound la... hahaaa ( the long kang ).

how long u all in segar liao ar.. as in from the day u sign and take keys until now....

i took keys in March... now only about 3 months.... planning to move in by July....

actually i tot of parking at the carpark directly opp our unit... cos can see the car.... the other one a bit far...

our block still got empty units meh... tot all taken up liao except showflat.... i think only #252 got vacant ones.... i think hor u can ask HDB to pay you for using your flat as showflat... haha.... :P

Hey Air,

we really can see each other thru the windows wor... haha

but i have no idea which is your unit.... :P

sori is the carpark opp 470... hehehe tot is 472 still haven explore neighbourhd yet.

look out for sis Air's platform :P

Haha ya lor...next time wan organise bbq can shout across wor.....:P

So when organise bbq??

mi also... move in den slowly buy things like curtain, dining set lor... bo bian, my old flat need to hand over by june.

use shout? ok, i shout to Air den Air help mi to shout to cherish :thumbs up:

den police will come :D

i think we organise the bbq after air & cherish move in lor... easlier to shout den talking in forum mah :dancingqueen:

wat dunno hoe to start... u'r the KING leh.

let every1 move in den we start here.... state here who bring wat or buy wat n BBQ lor.... :drunk:

mi 18 dec 06 book flat

26 jan 07 collect keys

27 May moved in :sport-smiley-004:

I'm getting 252.. the one with the square balcony.

i like the living n dining room of 252. unlike mi, they are apart. it look bigger when dining n living are together. 233msq rite.. :thumbs up:

so have u book 1 of the unit?

sori is the carpark opp 470... hehehe tot is 472 still haven explore neighbourhd yet.

look out for sis Air's platform :P

mi also... move in den slowly buy things like curtain, dining set lor... bo bian, my old flat need to hand over by june.

use shout? ok, i shout to Air den Air help mi to shout to cherish 8|

den police will come :D

i think we organise the bbq after air & cherish move in lor... easlier to shout den talking in forum mah :notti:

wat dunno hoe to start... u'r the KING leh.

let every1 move in den we start here.... state here who bring wat or buy wat n BBQ lor.... :drunk:

mi 18 dec 06 book flat

26 jan 07 collect keys

27 May moved in :)

i like the living n dining room of 252. unlike mi, they are apart. it look bigger when dining n living are together. 233msq rite.. :thumbs up:

I took my keys last Dec.....then this year Mar reno then start.....then move in.....erm....still pending lah...sob sob....

Hahaha...police come then we invite them for bbq together lah...ask them bring some chicken wings...cannot come empty handed one hor... :P

where is 252?? The brown blocks too?? Wah 233sqm?!?! So big meh?? u mean 133 or 233?!? First time see such a big flat leh...even old flats also not that big leh...

I took my keys last Dec.....then this year Mar reno then start.....then move in.....erm....still pending lah...sob sob....

Hahaha...police come then we invite them for bbq together lah...ask them bring some chicken wings...cannot come empty handed one hor... :P

where is 252?? The brown blocks too?? Wah 233sqm?!?! So big meh?? u mean 133 or 233?!? First time see such a big flat leh...even old flats also not that big leh...

252 is another unit at our block 471.... mr segarian typed wrongly... should be only 133 not 233... LOL :dunno:

252 is another unit at our block 471.... mr segarian typed wrongly... should be only 133 not 233... LOL :dunno:

orrr....haha...ya lah the biggest EA i heard is also 154sqm nia leh....and it's very very old flat some more....so far haven't heard of new EAs with more than 135sqm one....:P

But 133sqm is also very big lor....how big is your unit? Mine is only 125...

Edited by Air

orrr....haha...ya lah the biggest EA i heard is also 154sqm nia leh....and it's very very old flat some more....so far haven't heard of new EAs with more than 135sqm one....:P

But 133sqm is also very big lor....how big is your unit? Mine is only 125...

wah piangz... i tot read wrongly...233sqm .... haaa....

:) peisei... 133 la hehehe 252 is unit number in 471

dun like tat la... typo la hehehe

cherish n mine is 130sqm. 130... confirm no typo

Edited by segarian

:P peisei... 133 la hehehe 252 is unit number in 471

dun like tat la... typo la hehehe

cherish n mine is 130sqm. 130... confirm no typo

its ok its ok.....

wah like that i also can shout over to u all liaoz.... 471 just beside me....

haaa

its ok its ok.....

wah like that i also can shout over to u all liaoz.... 471 just beside me....

haaa

Haha...i think we can all shout across to each other lah...dun even need telephone....save money....:P

Haha...i think we can all shout across to each other lah...dun even need telephone....save money....:P

hey air, in fact if possible i dont even wan a residential line in my house.... everyone still calls me on the handphone.... if not for the singnet contract.. i would have cancelled it liaoz...

i like the living n dining room of 252. unlike mi, they are apart. it look bigger when dining n living are together. 233msq rite.. !!

Yeah that's what I like abt 252. Gives me the option of having a large living room w/o it looking funny or I can carve out another room. at 133 sqm, it should be one of the biggest yar?

Haven't book but going to do so soon.

hey air, in fact if possible i dont even wan a residential line in my house.... everyone still calls me on the handphone.... if not for the singnet contract.. i would have cancelled it liaoz...

ya lor. i didnt have a resident line cos all call mi thru hp. !!

Yeah that's what I like abt 252. Gives me the option of having a large living room w/o it looking funny or I can carve out another room. at 133 sqm, it should be one of the biggest yar?

Haven't book but going to do so soon.

ya it should b the biggest ard this area.

but i took 238 cos i has better view. still can see xpressway, not much blockage.

bro, u got to act fast, oni left 6units of 252... #2,3,4,6,7,11

:thumbs up: