Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
segarian

Bt Pangjang - Segar Road Resident

ya lor. i didnt have a resident line cos all call mi thru hp. :)

ya it should b the biggest ard this area.

but i took 238 cos i has better view. still can see xpressway, not much blockage.

bro, u got to act fast, oni left 6units of 252... #2,3,4,6,7,11

!!

Now still got walk in selection meh?? Tot is all ballot liao?:thumbs up:? :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Now still got walk in selection meh?? Tot is all ballot liao?!!? :dunno:

got. under Bi-monthly sale.

King, wan to ask whether does ur unit has those flying insects visiting?

recently during nite time got few tat came. is it bcos we'r near park... :dunno:

recently during nite time got few tat came. is it bcos we'r near park... !!

Hey Segarian, which floor you living on? My house also got beetles flying in....and I hate beetles!! Disgusting creatures...

Hey Segarian, which floor you living on? My house also got beetles flying in....and I hate beetles!! Disgusting creatures...

i at level 13. i even see spider... new flat with new paint also got spider? :sport-smiley-003:

recently during nite time got few tat came. is it bcos we'r near park... :unsure:

oh... i didnt see it la.. but according to wife... she say have wor...

if u switch off the lights.. the insects will fly off liaoz....

Edited by king solomon

I'm also staying in Segar Road :D Blk 465. I think more and more people shifting into this area, thats great.

the forum is finally up again.... yeap.. got more people shifting in .. good lor.. good sign!!

the forum is finally up again.... yeap.. got more people shifting in .. good lor.. good sign!!

Between Block 465 to 472, 26 out of 50 EAs sold in the last few months

Between Block 465 to 472, 26 out of 50 EAs sold in the last few months

Hihi welcome to the forum....u staying in segar too??

Hihi welcome to the forum....u staying in segar too??

Going too, collecting keys next Tuesday, moving into 472. Gonna have lots of reno going on in a month or so with 26 EA's sold plus another few move resale 4 & 5 rooms transacted over the last few months

Going too, collecting keys next Tuesday, moving into 472. Gonna have lots of reno going on in a month or so with 26 EA's sold plus another few move resale 4 & 5 rooms transacted over the last few months

Hehe welcome into the neighbourhood...although i haven't moved in yet...haha....your reno started already? When u moving in?

Ya realised a lot of ppl selling too.....cos it's the end of the 5 year period liao...my neighour just sold off theirs too...not bad...4 room transacted at 250k+ for our area...

Hehe welcome into the neighbourhood...although i haven't moved in yet...haha....your reno started already? When u moving in?

Ya realised a lot of ppl selling too.....cos it's the end of the 5 year period liao...my neighour just sold off theirs too...not bad...4 room transacted at 250k+ for our area...

Going thru the quotations now, plan to move in by end Sep.... hope more happens around the neighbourhood in the next 5 years.

Don't know if the town council has started refurbishing, repairing and painting the blocks yet.. Last I was told in May was tender already awarded, contractor starting work end June

Going thru the quotations now, plan to move in by end Sep.... hope more happens around the neighbourhood in the next 5 years.

Don't know if the town council has started refurbishing, repairing and painting the blocks yet.. Last I was told in May was tender already awarded, contractor starting work end June

Ya if the interchange shifts to our area then our area will be bustling! haha....

Ya the building exterior a bit old already...shd repaint...but i nvr see any repainting works done?!? Now already July leh...

Ya if the interchange shifts to our area then our area will be bustling! haha....

Ya the building exterior a bit old already...shd repaint...but i nvr see any repainting works done?!? Now already July leh...

Well from what I can see in the HDB website , the forested area left of the covered walkway to Fajar LRT and the empty land behind Segar LRT is tagged as 'Future High Rise Development'

As for the 5 yearly maintanence works, that's what the guy from the Holland/Bukit Panjang Town council told me when I called in June, they even mentioned they were gonna repair the playground... Guess I need to 'enquire' with them again

Well from what I can see in the HDB website , the forested area left of the covered walkway to Fajar LRT and the empty land behind Segar LRT is tagged as 'Future High Rise Development'

As for the 5 yearly maintanence works, that's what the guy from the Holland/Bukit Panjang Town council told me when I called in June, they even mentioned they were gonna repair the playground... Guess I need to 'enquire' with them again

enquire with them again whether will have swimming pool anot... i think bukit panjang estate got no swimming pool wor....