Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
strawberry8

Diy Curtain Rod

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can I check if pipes marked with EN10312x5CrNi18-10 are the same as the "304, 18g" type?

Those 0.80cents or $1.40 pfr is not stainless steel, it's only chrome finishing as in those hanging rod in the wardrobe.

You can buy the whole length in hardware shop and cut it with a hack saw.

The $12pfr is too expensive, maybe you can try teck leong at blk 28 Kelantan lane.

Just buy 304, 18g will do.

Stainless steel bracketry is normally customise.

Can I check if pipes marked with EN10312x5CrNi18-10 are the same as the "304, 18g" type?

I only buy grade 304 and 316 materials while working in my ex-company.

What you mention should be different material as it's finishing is very shinning with 'golden' colour and 18/10 is what we normally see as in kettle, cooking pot, water pipe and door handle and hanging pole etc.

The material is very must lighter in weight and the quality should be different too.

Depending on what product you buy, if you are buying s/s sheet and pipe, I think there is only 304and 316.

For those solid block using by engineering field, there is 402 and 410 and household ware is 18/10.

u r the walking encyclopedia!

so this one would not be advised to be used for curtain rod?

I only buy grade 304 and 316 materials while working in my ex-company.

What you mention should be different material as it's finishing is very shinning with 'golden' colour and 18/10 is what we normally see as in kettle, cooking pot, water pipe and door handle and hanging pole etc.

The material is very must lighter in weight and the quality should be different too.

Depending on what product you buy, if you are buying s/s sheet and pipe, I think there is only 304and 316.

For those solid block using by engineering field, there is 402 and 410 and household ware is 18/10.