Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jj102106

Anybody Engage Don Yeoh Before ?

Hi all,

I'm newbie here and would like to ask for advise.Just bought a 3-rm resale flat and thinking to reno the existing Kitchen plus 2 bathroom. Thinking not to engage ID firm and go for contractor instead as the renovation job is quite standard for 3-rm flat.

I met a contractor called Don Yeoh and based on the business card that he given to me he is from He Ka Hing carpentar. The quote that he send to me is very attractive if compare with other quotation that I received from other contractors. But would like to check with all of you is anyone engage him before?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I'm newbie here and would like to ask for advise.Just bought a 3-rm resale flat and thinking to reno the existing Kitchen plus 2 bathroom. Thinking not to engage ID firm and go for contractor instead as the renovation job is quite standard for 3-rm flat.

I met a contractor called Don Yeoh and based on the business card that he given to me he is from He Ka Hing carpentar. The quote that he send to me is very attractive if compare with other quotation that I received from other contractors. But would like to check with all of you is anyone engage him before?

Yes, happened to chance upon him at Furniture Mall.

We are in the midst of finalising with him as we have been to so many IDs since Jan this year and is almost resigned to the fate that our limited budget can only do so much with the IDs.. He is cool! He brought back our enthusiam.

No frills or hidden charges unlike most IDs, All questions asked, answered frankly to your face. Take it or leave it.

Hope you are convinced.

Cheers

Hi there, i oso met Don at The Furniture Mall.. Confirmed the wardrobe wif him already.. for other carpentry works, still need to meet up wif him before confirming.. we like his works and ideas based on the pics he showed us and his proposal of the wardrobe tat we confirmed..