Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

Fujioh Glass Hob

I also having problem deciding the hob to go with Fujioh Hood....

Fujioh 773 - safety valve, spaced out burner for easy cooking of diff food.

Fujioh 793 - inner flame but no safety valve and inside of the burner not able to clean easily (unlike Rinnai RB 3CG)

should food drop inside.

Fujioh glass top is more sleek without aluminium strip on both side.

Rinnai RB 3CG - safety valve, inner flame, spaced out burner, easy to clean inside burner

BUT

- glass top not as sleek with aluminium strip at front and back - the back strip design for air inlet may be hard to clean

- as I am getting Fujioh Hood so cannot get Fujioh package price if I get Rinnai RB 3CG

I need one with all the plus points of Fujioh + Rinnai ! HAHA

Tough choice....... Still cannot decide.....

same predicament.. i had wanted to go ALL brandt i.e brandt hob and hood but stopped short when I came to know Fujioh and Rinnai.

haven't you heard? rumour has it.... rinnai inner flame hob and fujioh hood.... the best of both worlds.

haha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I like Fujioh 793. Safety valve not an issue since I will be there when cooking. One side spacious for wok cooking, the other 2 on right side can be for small cooking. The center space can be used to put hot pot too (big enuf) compare to the one with 3 stove evenly spaced out. Took the white Fujioh 890 hood as well, the noise level is much lower if you compare with the normal stainless steel one.

Good news to those who wish to buy fujioh inner flame hob but hesitated coz of the lack of safety valve feature.. I just visited hoe kee and found out that they are getting new model of inner flame hob with safety valve..

img576.jpg

I Personally recommend model "793 SS" SS= Stainless Steel model is better than Glass Model. Because, if there's any small type of gas leaking will break the Glass model and totally cannot use anymore. But, Stainless Steel will show you a "grey colour" patchs / Grey Shade beside the burner on the Steel Surface that indicate either can re-pair or can Buy new instead of breaking the stove... This is what the sales man recommend to me when we buy. I used the Steel about 3 years and the same thing happened and recently replaced same model. We bought BN for S$320 with free delivery and installation from "Maximum Credit" shop.

QUOTE (new_home_maker @ Jun 22 2010, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also having problem deciding the hob to go with Fujioh Hood....

Fujioh 773 - safety valve, spaced out burner for easy cooking of diff food.

Fujioh 793 - inner flame but no safety valve and inside of the burner not able to clean easily (unlike Rinnai RB 3CG)

should food drop inside.

Fujioh glass top is more sleek without aluminium strip on both side.

Rinnai RB 3CG - safety valve, inner flame, spaced out burner, easy to clean inside burner

BUT

- glass top not as sleek with aluminium strip at front and back - the back strip design for air inlet may be hard to clean

- as I am getting Fujioh Hood so cannot get Fujioh package price if I get Rinnai RB 3CG

I need one with all the plus points of Fujioh + Rinnai ! HAHA

Tough choice....... Still cannot decide.....

same predicament.. i had wanted to go ALL brandt i.e brandt hob and hood but stopped short when I came to know Fujioh and Rinnai.

haven't you heard? rumour has it.... rinnai inner flame hob and fujioh hood.... the best of both worlds.

haha

Hi ne0mesis,
can i check with you, in the end did you select brandt hob and hood? or Fujion and Riniah?