Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noble04

Dishonest Lighting Shop - Trendy Lighting House

Hi all, just want to let other know of this shop who are dishonest.

Made a purchase of lighting/fan/heater for my whole house in May and just got it delivered to my house 3 week ago as per schedule.

After the installation I noticed that the hanging light cover is damaged, so I went to this shop again to informed him of the problem.

1) I get cold attitube and got to wait for him to take his own sweet time to buy lunch from the market. The other ppl in the shop unwilling to help.

2) He say that since I have already install so nothing he will do and ask me to accept it cos it's just some damage.

I can accept that "once install cannot change" but his attitube is totally unacceptable. Actually my purpose is to ask can I buy the cover from him or not.

3) some of the light is not working at all. I request for a replacement but he told light used already cannot replace. (how could I know if I not did not try it). In the end he want to sell me the light at discount price. I told him it's not a few dollars issues here and I just walk away.

He show me F-off face while I am walking out of his shop...lesson learned: once u pay u dont get services in this shop.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I jus brought 4 Rega ceiling fan plus light kits from them. When I buy the ceiling fan, they say they are made in Taiwan. But when my electrical guy to fix them, the fans keep shaking and the lights keep trembling. My electrical guy say all Rega fans r made in China and they always have this problem...But when I call the seller,they insist Rega is made in Taiwan and they say its the guy who dono how to do balancing. I am so lost now dono who to believe. Now my ceiling fan is still shaking cos my electrical guy left and insist its not his skill and its the fan problem. Wat should I do

I jus brought 4 Rega ceiling fan plus light kits from them. When I buy the ceiling fan, they say they are made in Taiwan. But when my electrical guy to fix them, the fans keep shaking and the lights keep trembling. My electrical guy say all Rega fans r made in China and they always have this problem...But when I call the seller,they insist Rega is made in Taiwan and they say its the guy who dono how to do balancing. I am so lost now dono who to believe. Now my ceiling fan is still shaking cos my electrical guy left and insist its not his skill and its the fan problem. Wat should I do

One of my house owners had installed 4 Rega ceiling fan and have no such problem. Maybe u want to ask the seller to ask his electrician to come and fix it. Yes, u need to pay him if he solve the problem, if not, your seller got to answer for it, and if found to be the fan issues, then the seller got to pay for the electrician.

One of my house owners had installed 4 Rega ceiling fan and have no such problem. Maybe u want to ask the seller to ask his electrician to come and fix it. Yes, u need to pay him if he solve the problem, if not, your seller got to answer for it, and if found to be the fan issues, then the seller got to pay for the electrician.

Today the electrical guy come back to my house and tried to balance again. They are not as trembling as before now. At first we wanna go back to trendy lighting to look for the saleman who have not much teeth with regard to a cracked glass from the lightkit. He show us a black face but he have no choice. He take one new one out n rush to serve a couple who jus walked in. but it was also cracked so my hubby demand another new one. He give a very black face n say he don have new one anymore. They only left with display one. He take one down n pass to my hubby but it's also cracked. He very angry n tell us to climb the ladder n take the glass ourselves. My hubby was so angry n say very loudly "is this how u do business?!" as there are alot of customers that time, he have no choice but take one down for us. My hubby wan me to inform all ppl out there to try to boycott this shop. Even ppl from their trade knows abt they mean way of handling customers who had paid for their product. Pls beware!!!

There are many lighting shops along Balestier and I just had a fabulous experience with one of them.

But I don't want to seem as if I am camouflaging as an advertiser.

Anyone interested can PM me, I can recommend salesperson's name.

I bought downlights, ceiling fans, kitchen and bathroom lights and room lights too.

Good recommendations (and not just the expensive lights), professional advice (on the quantity as well as the asthetic needs on my home)

and friendly and swift service. :)