Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

wah u all ah... i haven't set up my room yet wan MJ liao... very good got planning hahaha!

anyways I anyhow wacked up some 3D rendition of how I envision my kitchen (apologies for weird shapes and ugly lamps hehe dunno where to get nicer ones)... do give comments on how better to utilize space or colours etc! i'm trying to convince wifey to red cabinets!!!!!!

Jason we discuss this tmr ya! sui sui!

Cabinets.png

Barcounter.png

Island.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah u all ah... i haven't set up my room yet wan MJ liao... very good got planning hahaha!

anyways I anyhow wacked up some 3D rendition of how I envision my kitchen (apologies for weird shapes and ugly lamps hehe dunno where to get nicer ones)... do give comments on how better to utilize space or colours etc! i'm trying to convince wifey to red cabinets!!!!!!

Cabinets.png

Barcounter.png

Island.png

Nice! Hubby very impressive leh! :good:

Nice! Hubby very impressive leh! :good:

hehe only wifey would say so... :dancingqueen: we too mushy for other forummers!

Cannot....u all need to form the "Simei" :P. Staying near is good, cos after the game, can just walk home. :D

Ha.. for u is ok lah.. u got "special pass" to enter all maj group island-wide.. :P

Cabinets.png

Barcounter.png

Island.png

Ha.. coz your drawings got mj set mah.. Jaskel wanna make it a condusive environment when playing mah.. so need plan forward.. Ha..

Nice leh.. what software u use?

Edited by fencer

Ha.. coz your drawings got mj set mah.. Jaskel wanna make it a condusive environment when playing mah.. so need plan forward.. Ha..

Nice leh.. what software u use?

Haha ok sounds good.. Mahjong we talk again when Reno done up!

I'm actually using sweet home 3d.. Quite a gd software but limited models!

Argh I've to rant here.. Bloody dumb bedok town council has no brains. On a freaking Sunday morning at 6.30am start their stupid YOG campaign crap.. Don't they realize ppl have to sleep nor are they interested? Imagine I was woken up by the horribly dumb YOG cheer.. Oh yeah oh yeah.. go and die la.. The stupid announcer still got the gall to say hello hello gd morning this is a way to disturb n wake u guys up. It's time like that I wish I had a gd throwing arm to throw eggs at them.. Bloody sickening idiots.. ARGHHHHH.. glad simei does not have this kind of location to hold crap events near it..

Ok end of rant but feeling tired..

Haha ok sounds good.. Mahjong we talk again when Reno done up!

I'm actually using sweet home 3d.. Quite a gd software but limited models!

Ha.. ok.. :P

Even though is limited, stil ooks nice leh.. good enuf to illustrate what you wanna see.. ;)

Argh I've to rant here.. Bloody dumb bedok town council has no brains. On a freaking Sunday morning at 6.30am start their stupid YOG campaign crap.. Don't they realize ppl have to sleep nor are they interested? Imagine I was woken up by the horribly dumb YOG cheer.. Oh yeah oh yeah.. go and die la.. The stupid announcer still got the gall to say hello hello gd morning this is a way to disturb n wake u guys up. It's time like that I wish I had a gd throwing arm to throw eggs at them.. Bloody sickening idiots.. ARGHHHHH.. glad simei does not have this kind of location to hold crap events near it..

Ha.. glad that our side here morning no have taiji songs playing or anything.. Only once a while can hear some ppl KTV practise.. :P

Mind you that blk 231 got uncle/auntie practise taiji starting from 7+ at the voide deck.. music loud loud..

Ha.. ok.. :P

Even though is limited, stil ooks nice leh.. good enuf to illustrate what you wanna see.. ;)

Ha.. glad that our side here morning no have taiji songs playing or anything.. Only once a while can hear some ppl KTV practise.. :P

Mind you that blk 231 got uncle/auntie practise taiji starting from 7+ at the voide deck.. music loud loud..

haha thanks.. i tink more of the niceness came from the prog than me.. yeah not too bad to try out and see aga aga finished product..

wa heng 231 far far away from me.. only wannabes or people w no skill need taiji music one loh zzzz... lucky the park at my house downstairs not very conducive to hold stuff..

Eeeks. You have my sympathies! That stupid YOG song is the WORST thing to ever come out of Singapore! Worse than kiasu-ism, kiasi-ism and banning of chewing gum. I change the channel whenever I see it on TV.

You should write into the Town Council and complain - and if they don't respond, write to the press. Haha. :P

haha thanks.. i tink more of the niceness came from the prog than me.. yeah not too bad to try out and see aga aga finished product..

wa heng 231 far far away from me.. only wannabes or people w no skill need taiji music one loh zzzz... lucky the park at my house downstairs not very conducive to hold stuff..

Good to have free programs to play with.. :P

Aaa.. dun say too soon huh.. Ha..

After i mentioned about the taiji session, just noticed my void deck got 4 teenagers learning to play skateboard.. **** noisy.. sigh.. no more quiet sundays.. :(

Eeeks. You have my sympathies! That stupid YOG song is the WORST thing to ever come out of Singapore! Worse than kiasu-ism, kiasi-ism and banning of chewing gum. I change the channel whenever I see it on TV.

You should write into the Town Council and complain - and if they don't respond, write to the press. Haha. :P

I was laughing so hard, esp the hand gesture, when i saw the video.. wonder how it can pass the sensorship? :P

yep it is the most horrid thing... I mean c'mon.. we are gonna showcase that stupid dance and cheer to the WHOLE WORLD! At least have something rousing and nice??? Even our mascots look crappy.. look at World Cup's "Waving Flag" and compare to ours.. it's an absolute disgrace..

Hai since when writing to TC get anything done? More likely to press, then they will say we should be more tolerant etc etc. it's our "choice" to be there in that stupid SMRT woman's words...

Good to have free programs to play with.. :P

Aaa.. dun say too soon huh.. Ha..

After i mentioned about the taiji session, just noticed my void deck got 4 teenagers learning to play skateboard.. **** noisy.. sigh.. no more quiet sundays.. :(

I was laughing so hard, esp the hand gesture, when i saw the video.. wonder how it can pass the sensorship? :P

wa sei... let's see how it goes when we move in.. i surely will restore my peace and quiet one loh dun care what means!!! GRRR...

well... my friend from MCYS said he asked the YOG department people why the picked the song and they were like " How I know, Don't ask me!" disgraceful.. when the main singer has publicly denounce that he did not write the song, you know something is extremely wrong.

wa sei... let's see how it goes when we move in.. i surely will restore my peace and quiet one loh dun care what means!!! GRRR...

well... my friend from MCYS said he asked the YOG department people why the picked the song and they were like " How I know, Don't ask me!" disgraceful.. when the main singer has publicly denounce that he did not write the song, you know something is extremely wrong.

That is sooo wrong.. :P

ahh... after the ranting we decided to take a first big LEAP OF FAITH to jump start our appliance purchases. Don't know about you guys but wifey and I had serious inertia issues pumping in so much cash initially to buy the appliance... But anyways once we start we can't stop!!!! well.. at least we aren't over-spending! i hope?

now to chronicle our adventures.. prepare for a long post!

Damge no. 1: Fridge

Background: Didn't do much research on fridges cos didn't think there was much to find out on.. Just wanted a nice and affordable one with at least 3 energy-saving ticks! Shouldn't be too big either as mainly just wifey and I..

Scenario : Last saturday we made our way to the Courts MegaStore to check out their Megaraya sale.. Boy were we surprised by all the different features point out to us by the Court salesperson (Anthony). We were initially checking out a black fridge with glass finish (no more magnets!) from either Mitsubishi or Toshiba ($829) but he pointed out that although it doesn't scratch, when it cracks we are basically stuck with it!

Like sheep being led to slaughter, we just listened to his powerful sales pitch (I'm very sure they were all sent to some super duper sales pitching course!), he then brought us to the fridge we finally bought, the LG GRM4923CSN:

lg-top-mount-fridge-gr-m4923csn-lar.jpg

Dimensions: 680(W) x 715 (D) x 1725 (H)

Notable features: Green Plasma (some tech to remove odour), Door Cooling, Bioshield to reduce mould, Door alarm, 3 energy ticks!

Cons: Wifey thinks it looks industrial given the stainless steel finish. The vege drawer at the bottom is slightly awkward.

Price: $699 (Courts 2 day special, we checked everywhere else with sales (Best Denki, Gain City, Harvey Norman), minimum $849) so :thumbs up:

Edited by darkfear