Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
davidbslee

3'ng' Resale Flat At Tampines

Today I talked to the technical officer from hdb or town council ... he said cannot change to top hung window. When I asked him why ... he said "people will throw rubbish out of window and break the glass" ... DUH! :bangwall:

How to get rid of these 3rd world mentality people from Singapore? It is so simple for the officer to state the obvious... but what is done to reduce this menace? I can guarantee you most of these people are OLD people :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
How to get rid of these 3rd world mentality people from Singapore? It is so simple for the officer to state the obvious... but what is done to reduce this menace? I can guarantee you most of these people are OLD people :furious:

Not easy as some are like high position type. :bangwall: They just like to go by the book..... :fire:

Edited by davidbslee

chill bro, hdb officer also making a living and drawing a salary.

its the people at the top who set the policy. anyway staying in HDB = many things cannot.

live and let live.

:)

chill bro, hdb officer also making a living and drawing a salary.

its the people at the top who set the policy. anyway staying in HDB = many things cannot.

live and let live.

:)

No worries :D

Actually not just OLD people ... the other day I saw a neighbour opposite my sister's flat ... he (about 30s) was throwing the flyers (which were placed at his gate) out of the corridor down the block! :o

Actually not just OLD people ... the other day I saw a neighbour opposite my sister's flat ... he (about 30s) was throwing the flyers (which were placed at his gate) out of the corridor down the block! :o

I think we off track already. So how, you still contiune with the louvers window type?

Tampines 8@@ prefab, spoke to HDB officer, I was contesting why other units can do. Nothing to do with prefab. Also, ppl habits are the same, if something drop from above, other blk is the same. Top floor can. Final answer form officer, anyway, you can try.

Contractor told me for top hung sometimes can peep form outside. And even if top hung is approve, must be wire mesh.

Tampines 8@@ prefab, spoke to HDB officer, I was contesting why other units can do. Nothing to do with prefab. Also, ppl habits are the same, if something drop from above, other blk is the same. Top floor can. Final answer form officer, anyway, you can try.

Contractor told me for top hung sometimes can peep form outside. And even if top hung is approve, must be wire mesh.

Thats why my toilet top hung window is wire mesh. :D

how much does it cost to construct that wooden wall to cover the main doorway?

That the Altar cum Divider to place my kwang yin. It cost me about $750, the glass panel is a whole pcs type. My total reno cost excluding furnishings is $28k+ .

Edited by davidbslee

That the Altar cum Divider to place my kwang yin. It cost me about $750, the glass panel is a whole pcs type. My total reno cost excluding furnishings is $28k+ .

28k for overhauling whole flat in current renovation market is consider reasonable.

28k for overhauling whole flat in current renovation market is consider reasonable.

I have did some hacking of wall and building wall if not it will be more cheaper. Anyway, my wife and I also feel that 28K is reasonable enough for a total full overhauling of the flat. :dancingqueen:

I have did some hacking of wall and building wall if not it will be more cheaper. Anyway, my wife and I also feel that 28K is reasonable enough for a total full overhauling of the flat. :dancingqueen:

any aircon installed?

any aircon installed?

Total Reno cost is $32K with Aircon Mitsubishi Electric Inverter System 3, 2x MSY-GE10VA, 1x MSY-GE24VA as aircon is quote inside the reno. My air con cost me $3400, Cheap?