Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kohnicholas

Dunlopillo - New Duchess

Hi, is this New Duchess mattress a Non-flip mattress with its thicker pillow top,and is the pillow full latex or does it mix with material like foam etc?

Yup - it's non-flip since only 1-side Talalay Latex Pillowtop - am told by salesguy in all 12 inches [but maybe only 10 inches as stated on a site] ?

Am told the 2 free pillows are "Standard ones from Dunlopillo" most probably just foam type - will know on delivery

[tho' I'd requested for the softer non-bulky type as I CAN'T Sleep on thick bulky/hard pillows ..... have to settle for typical 'Standard type' now ... :( ]

Edited by jjcc

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, is this New Duchess mattress a Non-flip mattress with its thicker pillow top,and is the pillow full latex or does it mix with material like foam etc?

The whole mattress [non-flip type] with 1-sided pillowtop is 12 inches !

I got 2 Dunlopillo White Cloud pillows [washable foam type] + Mattress Protector as freebies

Now waiting for 'glitch' regarding wrong headboard model in the free bedframe to be sorted out and to see whether I'll eventually get that free dunlopillo bolster too - had already mmsed over the pic of my desired headboard design taken at their showroom earlier to 'refresh their memory etc'

Hope they'll make good on their mistake !!!

Dunlopillo Delivery Guy said to be sure that my alarm clock is on otherwise might not be able to wake up 2molo LOL zz:D

Visited the Dunlopillow Sleep Center @ tradehub 21. I was thinking of buying the Duchess(New) and i was told that the price is $1300 for the 'mattress only'.

Based on the the price i was offered in Expo i was just trying to ask for lesser price or any other freebies and the person attending to me (dunno his name) turned hostile and red faced.

He wasn't even in a mood to talk to me and telling me if 'you can get it cheaper else where, go and get it. Don't come here'.

I was just trying to maximise the value of my hard earned $$. If he thinks that i am bargaining hard and his price is the lowest in town there are some other ways to tell that without being so harsh.

I will not go there again, even if i happen to buy the same mattress for higher price.

Dunlopillow Sleep center @tradehub 21 sucks :curse:

Visited the Dunlopillow Sleep Center @ tradehub 21. I was thinking of buying the Duchess(New) and i was told that the price is $1300 for the 'mattress only'.

Based on the the price i was offered in Expo i was just trying to ask for lesser price or any other freebies and the person attending to me (dunno his name) turned hostile and red faced.

He wasn't even in a mood to talk to me and telling me if 'you can get it cheaper else where, go and get it. Don't come here'.

I was just trying to maximise the value of my hard earned $$. If he thinks that i am bargaining hard and his price is the lowest in town there are some other ways to tell that without being so harsh.

I will not go there again, even if i happen to buy the same mattress for higher price.

Dunlopillow Sleep center @tradehub 21 sucks :curse:

Sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience; maybe he had a bad day.

Alternatively you may wanna return to the Expo dunlopillo shop. It's from the Plaza. Have PM you the shop

Shah was really nice and when I mentioned I was deciding bet King Koil and Dunlopillo, he was kind to indrocuce me to the KK promoter next door.

Edited by dexufto

Sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience; maybe he had a bad day.

Alternatively you may wanna return to the Expo dunlopillo shop. It's from the Plaza. Have PM you the shop

Shah was really nice and when I mentioned I comparing bet King Koil and Dunlopillo, he was kind to referred me to the KK promoter next door.

Hi Dexufto,

Thanks for your PM. However, I got New dutches with bed frame (no storage type) for $1500 (includes 2 pillows, 1 mattress protector and 1 bed sheet set). :sport-smiley-018:

Anyways, thanks for the info. :)

Hi Dexufto,

Thanks for your PM. However, I got New dutches with bed frame (no storage type) for $1500 (includes 2 pillows, 1 mattress protector and 1 bed sheet set). :sport-smiley-018:

Anyways, thanks for the info. :)

Hi just wondering where did you get your Duchess from? So far I haven't heard of promotion that comes with bedsheet set!

Hi just wondering where did you get your Duchess from? So far I haven't heard of promotion that comes with bedsheet set!

Got - see my post on aafrenz's latest promo with 5 freebies now which include a bedsheet set too

Got - see my post on aafrenz's latest promo with 5 freebies now which include a bedsheet set too

Hi Divineinspiration,

Sorry for ate reply.

JJCC is right. I got mine from aafrenz.Very competitive pricing. Expecting the delivery by tomorrow :rolleyes: