Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TnJ

Soft-close Tolet Seat Cover

Hi all,

I am a newbie here, just joined today. I've been reading posts on this forum, its a very very useful place to get great info on Home renovations.

I have a question - any one knows where I can buy white soft-close toilet seats? What will be the approx cost?

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Edited by TnJ

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My current one is still soft-close even after a few years of use and I'm looking for the same type. Any idea where I can find them? The one at Self-fix is quite similar but makes a small sound as it touches the toilet bowl, not like mine which is super-quiet.

Managed to find the same type that I was searching for, at Hoe Kee Hardware hardware shop @Tanjong Katong complex :)

Managed to find the same type that I was searching for, at Hoe Kee Hardware hardware shop @Tanjong Katong complex :)

How much was it? I'm interested too. Btw, I heard that the svc there cannot make it, is it true?

How much was it? I'm interested too. Btw, I heard that the svc there cannot make it, is it true?

Costed $38. The service there was quite ok. Initially as I was looking at all the seat covers, no sales staff came to help, they continued chatting amongst themselves. I had to ask one of them for the price and she mumbled something and quickly moved away before I could even figure out what she said! Soon after, a Mdm Quah came to assist and from then on, it was fine. After my purchase, as I was lloking at other accessories, she walked around with me, talking about promotions on kitchen sinks etc. and asked me to look for her when I came next. So for me, service is acceptable.

Hellp TNJ. from here you can buy white soft close toilet seat - victorianplumbing.co.uk/Paris-Soft-Close-Heavyweight-Toilet-Seat-White.aspx and it is on sale so great offer for you.

How much will be the delivery & handling cost to ship from UK to Singapore?

Payment currency is... UK pound?