Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasonchua

Palm Reading From Master Irene Toh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wow!!! Today I brought my wife-to-be to Master Irene Toh from Classic Feng Shui Mastery Consultancy at Kovan to see we're both compatible. It was my 2nd time seeing her beside Feng Shui. Sounds abit superstitious for compatible reading but sort of curious loh and hope my wife and myself can have a long lasting marriage. Her reading will make your jaw drop. Really "Zhun". She is able to see from both our palm that we were both on cold war and on break off in between and finally back again. Wow can't believe such things can be seen. She also say that our break up is related to my parents which is very correct.

I recommend her service to the forum members. No regret after the reading since its quite cheap too. I finally understand those Master who are far more expensive and popular ones are not always the good.

Mankind DNA stores in palm, face, Bazi, name, etc ? Since day 1, human has been trying to "understand", "analyse" and hope to "control" things around them, to make life aimed to be "better". In the progress of doing so, all human on earth, developed all sorts of ways & means, methods, by their "super yet limited brain", to tell the past and to "predict" the future.

What to be based upon? Then comes "how to" interpret.

Animal/human bones, coins, turtle shell, star constellation, well not good enough! These are "external"- no direct correlationship with individuals. Again "Super yet limit brain" comes into play.

A face has many "shape" and the 5 senses have "shape" too - however, these "shapes" changes over time, so those "clever" teller says a baby's face too little "data" recorded, can't tell. An old man's face recorded many "data"- "How to" decode the data and translate into daily terms? Human at different geographical has great difference in "face" - when the technique of "interpretation" were developed, there was no plane, those developers only stayed within a homogeneous geograpgical zone. Therefore, can this interpretation technique be trusted is one question. The degree of accuracy is another.

A palm has many lines, like face, these lines change over time! "Super yet limit brain" comes again to define male-left palm, female -right palm. This line belongs to THIS, that line belongs to THAT...... All same as "face".

Analysis of Name - Some FS masters said Chinese characters with stroke (complicated, not simplified) with 4, 9, 13 are "supreme" - money & power! Ask these masters to change their name with 4, 9, 13 strokes and stay at home & shake legs, and need not to show their face in public to order to gain popularity and therefore more business and money follows leh.

Simple and easy theories attract no people no , cos everybody knows! This makes oneself no "outstanding" or "differentiated"! Bazi = 4 pilars = year, month, day, time. These 4 "variables", by "super yet limited brain" with development of the 10 heaven stem & 12 earthly branch, mix with N,E,S,W, with the 60= 1 cycle numbering system, + some charting & cross reference tables, not only confusing people, the one who interpret also get to nowhere. Can 4 variables tell you anything?, your past "eventssssss"?, your future? Anyway, people still prefers complicated things. Next round, I should write some complicated stuff to blur you.

Edited by bepgof

Wow!!! Today I brought my wife-to-be to Master Irene Toh from Classic Feng Shui Mastery Consultancy at Kovan to see we’re both compatible. It was my 2nd time seeing her beside Feng Shui. Sounds abit superstitious for compatible reading but sort of curious loh and hope my wife and myself can have a long lasting marriage. Her reading will make your jaw drop. Really “Zhun”. She is able to see from both our palm that we were both on cold war and on break off in between and finally back again. Wow can’t believe such things can be seen. She also say that our break up is related to my parents which is very correct.

I recommend her service to the forum members. No regret after the reading since its quite cheap too. I finally understand those Master who are far more expensive and popular ones are not always the good.

Did she recommend any 4D for you? :)

Wow!!! Today I brought my wife-to-be to Master Irene Toh from Classic Feng Shui Mastery Consultancy at Kovan to see we’re both compatible. It was my 2nd time seeing her beside Feng Shui. Sounds abit superstitious for compatible reading but sort of curious loh and hope my wife and myself can have a long lasting marriage. Her reading will make your jaw drop. Really “Zhun”. She is able to see from both our palm that we were both on cold war and on break off in between and finally back again. Wow can’t believe such things can be seen. She also say that our break up is related to my parents which is very correct.

Anyone who has engaged the masters from Classic Feng Shui Mastery Consultancy for home FS services? Any feedback?

I had my palm reading by famous Astro-palmist Master Khor. According to him, the lines on our palm changes over time, and it is best to have another palm reading 6 months later for an update of events.

Thanks for the information..I was looking for the best palm reader expert and finally got the name from your post..I am in very need but wondering how to contact as I am from Alaska..Is there any online video service available?

Want to know your destiny click : Astrology and Horoscope !

Edited by ambertrevena

Thanks for the information..I was looking for the best palm reader expert and finally got the name from your post..I am in very need but wondering how to contact as I am from Alaska..Is there any online video service available?

you can google "astro-palmist Khor Tong Nee' and check it out...he travels extensively & has many overseas VIP customers.