Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sharp

Why Won't Company Leave Free Wall Mount If We Do Not Mount It Straight Away?

I just bought a Panasonic 37 X2 LCD TV.......and did not use the wall mount............:)

I suggest u call up Panasonic and validate...really do not think that they will leave it behind...:)

Got my TVs and mounts today.. seems that fear was unfounded... they left the mounts behind without asking anything. In fact, the guy seemed pretty happy that he did not have to do the mounting.. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Got my TVs and mounts today.. seems that fear was unfounded... they left the mounts behind without asking anything. In fact, the guy seemed pretty happy that he did not have to do the mounting.. :)

I would be happy too if I were one of them. Very likely, installers keep the mounting for personal "lobangs", & use company's name as a shield to.....

Edited by bepgof

I got my Lcd tv recently from Harvey Norman. When read the post here, I got fear that they will take away my tv stand cause I request wall mounted.

Another group sent by Harvey Norman came to wall mount my lcd tv. When d guy opened up d lcd tv box, he asked me to keep d tv stand. So my fear dissolved.

Edited by RedRedWine2009