Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jolin01

Brandt Washer

Hi,

Default washing time for Cotton 60°c is 1 hour and 20 minutes. I guess you had the faulty set. You should call the service center to verify the faulty. It shouldn't takes more than that and bear in mind brand like Bosch even takes 2 hours 40 minutes to finish for Cotton program. You can download bosch manual book from their website and it stated clearly inside there. Hope you can solve your washer faulty soon.

Cheers,

Shu Ying

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks.

Where is your samsung washer/dryer made????

will call up Brandt asap...

Anyway my hubby is back already...

Lucky he did'nt blame me.... :P

He say that he will call up Brandt to check....

I'm not very good in shouting....hahaha :P

Made in Korea.

Brandt is a good brand. You should get them fix your problem.

Korean washers are only starting to gain market share. I am using $949 to see if Korean made washers are reliable. I believe most models of Japanese and Korean brands are China or Indonesia or Thailand made now.

Good luck!

Made in Korea.

Brandt is a good brand. You should get them fix your problem.

Korean washers are only starting to gain market share. I am using $949 to see if Korean made washers are reliable. I believe most models of Japanese and Korean brands are China or Indonesia or Thailand made now.

Good luck!

Hey thanks.

Has just bought the washer you say. Wow is really very slient and good.... i almost can belive that korean can do such a good machine.

My hubby is also happy with it.

Thanks.

Never know that korean brand can be as good as german brand. :P

Thanks...

By the way i always visit HN but in the forum i always see people buying from kong tai and goh ah bee where are there located? Are they really cheap? Do there take credit card? Do they also got installment plan?

Jolin

Hey thanks.

Has just bought the washer you say. Wow is really very slient and good.... i almost can belive that korean can do such a good machine.

My hubby is also happy with it.

Thanks.

Never know that korean brand can be as good as german brand. :P

Thanks...

By the way i always visit HN but in the forum i always see people buying from kong tai and goh ah bee where are there located? Are they really cheap? Do there take credit card? Do they also got installment plan?

Jolin

Huh? You mean you bought the SAMSUNG WD8804?

How much did you pay?

Where did you buy from?

So fast delivered?

What about your Brandt? You managed to exchange Brandt for SAMSUNG?

What do you define as good? I did not expect you and your husband to buy it and so fast. Like I said in my earlier post. I am NOT recommending anyone to buy SAMSUNG. I have just purchased mine. So I can't tell much about reliability.

Although I have done my homework comparing various washers and narrowed down to Bosch WAS32791ME (WASHER ONLY), LG WD1484ADP (WASHER + DRYER) and SAMSUNG WD8804CJA (WASHER + DRYER). I put my money on the WD8804 because of its PRICE, DIRECT DRIVE, SILVER WASH, AIR WASH and DRYER features. I like the LG WD1484ADP Favorite feature but it does not have SILVER WASH and AIR WASH. And no CERAMIC heater.

I only use the DRYER when humidity is extremely high. So, a washer + dryer suits my needs. Using heater (for washing or drying) all the time will increase energy bills.

I need time to tell how reliable this machine WD8804 is.

I do not know kong tai nor goh ah bee.

Edited by top to front

Huh? You mean you bought the SAMSUNG WD8804?

How much did you pay?

Where did you buy from?

So fast delivered?

What about your Brandt? You managed to exchange Brandt for SAMSUNG?

What do you define as good? I did not expect you and your husband to buy it and so fast. Like I said in my earlier post. I am NOT recommending anyone to buy SAMSUNG. I have just purchased mine. So I can't tell much about reliability.

Although I have done my homework comparing various washers and narrowed down to Bosch WAS32791ME (WASHER ONLY), LG WD1484ADP (WASHER + DRYER) and SAMSUNG WD8804CJA (WASHER + DRYER). I put my money on the WD8804 because of its PRICE, DIRECT DRIVE, SILVER WASH, AIR WASH and DRYER features. I like the LG WD1484ADP Favorite feature but it does not have SILVER WASH and AIR WASH. And no CERAMIC heater.

I only use the DRYER when humidity is extremely high. So, a washer + dryer suits my needs. Using heater (for washing or drying) all the time will increase energy bills.

I need time to tell how reliable this machine WD8804 is.

I do not know kong tai nor goh ah bee.

Hey ,

I bought it on the 28th after seeing the video you show we visit HN at jurong point the guy there was telling us so many good thing about the machine so we decided to gave it a try as for the brandt we gave it away we paid $999 and was deliver yesterday.... :D

just had my wfk1248A delivered yesterday. wasnt really that very loud. Had stacked it up with a electrolux dryer.

heard from the delivery man that only recommended to use low sud SPIN powder. is that true? other brands low sud wun be as good for the washing machine

just had my wfk1248A delivered yesterday. wasnt really that very loud. Had stacked it up with a electrolux dryer.

heard from the delivery man that only recommended to use low sud SPIN powder. is that true? other brands low sud wun be as good for the washing machine

Any LOW SUDS powder will do la...

SPIN is a local Singapore brand... http://www.uiccp.com/company.html

I do not think Brandt recommended only SPIN.

Just pick fragrance that you like most.