Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wrx2.0

Nice Switches

Need help here. Was at chan huat yesterday for clipsal switches and was told that if the base of my switch box is exposed then I can only take white switches as the base only comes in white. Question, are there any other brands where the base can come in other colours? I saw a picture earlier in this post which shows an exposed mallia base n switch in champagne. Pls advise

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

Any suggestions where to buy cheap and good switches (those big buttons on/off type).

roughly how much will it cost per switch?

Please advice.

I recently installed Glacier colour range of switches in my home which I bought from this shop 'New Marine Electrical' located behind Eminent Plaza. I was at the temple opposite the shop and saw their display. Went in to check prices and found them reasonable. Check it out!

they have grey color series as well.

Probably got to go for white because I am using white AMP faceplate for my Cat6 cables (telephone and internet connection). :D

Just called Choo Chiang and was quoted (roughly) $11.80 for 1 gang, $21.80 for 2 gang, $30 for 3 gang and $40 for 4 gang before 7% GST.

These are for white series and those who wish to have them in larger quantity needs to place an order with Choo Chiang.

Cheers!

they have grey color series as well.

I think they could come with LED. Anybody know the pricing?

Just called Choo Chiang and was quoted (roughly) $11.80 for 1 gang, $21.80 for 2 gang, $30 for 3 gang and $40 for 4 gang before 7% GST.

These are for white series and those who wish to have them in larger quantity needs to place an order with Choo Chiang.

Cheers!

Thirdrockdweller uses them. but hor VERY EXPENSIVE lah...

I think they could come with LED. Anybody know the pricing?

Edited by leechaorui

I saw the Clipsal Neo Matrix series. Look very impressive but not sure of the pricing. Has anyone use this series of switches from Clipsal before?

are you referring to those horizontal switches with led?

I saw the Clipsal Neo Matrix series. Look very impressive but not sure of the pricing. Has anyone use this series of switches from Clipsal before?

Thirdrockdweller uses them. but hor VERY EXPENSIVE lah...

Thanks Spikey and samgalz,

My electrician told me that this is the latest model.

I'm in doubt as I can't find any information from the web abt schneider electric.

No regret. I like the schneider electric design compare to MK

tks for all the heads up! really appreciate it.

to think i actually visited ccm website already and i cleanly forgotten about it.

hmm... MK switches are nice too eh.

no prob, in fact we wanted MK initially but Clipsal was cheaper so we switch... :D

hi therat, yes. the same. Future clipsal will all be known in that name.

My electrician went to install the switches using MK even I had request for Clipsal switches.

I ask him to change to clipsal.

He bring in Schneider switch.

When I ask him, why it is not Clipsal. He say Schenider has bought over by Clipsal. All the same.

Are they the same?

yes - it is now known as schneider electric

My electrician went to install the switches using MK even I had request for Clipsal switches.

I ask him to change to clipsal.

He bring in Schneider switch.

When I ask him, why it is not Clipsal. He say Schenider has bought over by Clipsal. All the same.

Are they the same?

tks for all the heads up! really appreciate it.

to think i actually visited ccm website already and i cleanly forgotten about it.

hmm... MK switches are nice too eh.