Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bishop

Joven Heater

I've just installed a Joven Galon Heater JH35. Slight problem is that I have to turn almost all the way to the cold side of the mixer to get cool temp water, I cannot leave the mixer at the centre position as when I turn that on, the water will be very hot. Anyone got such issues?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I've just installed a Joven Galon Heater JH35. Slight problem is that I have to turn almost all the way to the cold side of the mixer to get cool temp water, I cannot leave the mixer at the centre position as when I turn that on, the water will be very hot. Anyone got such issues?

wa, ur heater so powerful ah? I've not installed mine yet, so can't compare. Btw is urs energy saving model? As for storage heater tat i'm currently using @ my in law's flat, mixer tap at center position is juz nice. Tink u nid to call the shop u bought from or manufacturer n highlight the issue..

Hi i've installed JH25 as well...no problems with the mixer tap as well about temperature. But water is leaking from the storage heater though and it was rectified the next day by Joven personnel when i called them up. So no issues for now with it.

mixer works like that. if u leave it in the middle, it should be 50% cold and 50% hot. to get cool water, you have to turn it all the way to the right

I'm using that one but don't have that problem that mentioned. What i can suggest is that you turn on the cold water first then slowly turn it to the hot side till you get the water temp you required.