Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kohpee

Want To Share Miele Washer/dryer Promo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi, i'm interested in buying Miele washer but promo bundle include dryer.anybody interested in the dryer pls pm me.thanks

how much is the promo and how much is the dryer?

promo price $4399 for both if i'm not wrong.if buy individual washer is $3080 and dryer is $2980.

wow :o :o the most expensive brand i have seen so far

The new miele promo is a commemorative set celebrating miele's 111th anniversary. It comprises the latest 7kg honeycomb washer and condensor dryer. It has the latest patented automatic plus function for mixed load and it come bundled together with a dryer basket, for bulky items like shoes, etc.. and also a set of miele care detergents. The total price is $4388!

This is by far the best promo miele have due to the bigger drum capacity and functions are aplenty, compared to the last homecare series. However there are only limited sets, if im not wrong miele only brings in about 300 sets for this promotion, and orders are on a first come- first serve basis, and cannot b kept for more than 3 mths upon ordering. I will suggest u all to hurry if interested in buying this set.

You can read more about miele at my miele washer thread..

Hi Dave, u r right, miele is by far the most expensive brand in the market. Thats why when miele launched promotion sets like these, and the previous homecare series, it is usually snapped up very fast. Because if u've studied miele's brand history, they hardly have any discounts and promotions.

They are widely regarded as the best domestic brand in the market,( references: which? consumer body, watchdog in uk has rated miele the best brand for the 3rd consecutive yr), as well as one of the most expensive, due to its stringent built qualities( a washer is expected to last up to 20yrs) , gentlest laundry care,( its patented honeycomb drum can even wash roses in a delicate program and the petals stay intact, which means ur silks, cashmeres can b safely put in to wash), and also its environment care. It has the lowest water and energy consumption in the market.Every miele parts are guaranteed availability to service and replace 15yrs after end of production.

So, u see... $4388 for a package instead of the usual $6k plus for a normal miele set, that sets the mind thinking.. Buy a Bmw at toyota prices, or buy the most expensive hyundai...

hi, i'm interested in buying Miele washer but promo bundle include dryer.anybody interested in the dryer pls pm me.thanks

Hi kohpee,

Great!I've pm u the contacts!He's in urgent need of the dryer.