Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mrs 85

Suggestion For Cheap Contractors To Reno Condo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HI,

Need some contractors contact no to renov bathrooms and kitchen in resale condo.

thnks in advance

hey same like us! resale condo and only wanna kitchen n bathroom.

We are near to the end now, polsihing floor stage. Our contractor is really great! workmanship for tiling is fantastic, just that design wise mayb you need to give your own input (cos not designer).

Let me know if u want his contact, I felt best way to ask for referral from friends. Good luck! =)

22K for kitchen and 2 toilets? Kinda of ex for a contractor imo.

I was quoted 28K for 3 toilets and kitchen for a pte condo by a designer based at IMM. Includes wet works, plumbing (concealed) and installation of all fixtures. Toilets include vanity, mirror, tempered shower screens and besglas bi-fold doors.

when i saw "Suggestion For Cheap Contractors To Reno Condo", make me thinking a while.....

it is should be "Suggestion For affordable Contractors To Reno Condo".

can buy resale condo, mean earn more then average ppl can afford buy hdb :D

i prob think there are cheap and good contractors and there are also cheap and low quality contractors... u can do up cheaply ur place for now and when cheap or low grades materials are used in the process u might face lots of problems in the near future and end up spending more den what you had asked for..... probably take quality in consideration as well as price.... just my 2cents worth .... meant no other intention..... just my thoughts

i prob think there are cheap and good contractors and there are also cheap and low quality contractors... u can do up cheaply ur place for now and when cheap or low grades materials are used in the process u might face lots of problems in the near future and end up spending more den what you had asked for..... probably take quality in consideration as well as price.... just my 2cents worth .... meant no other intention..... just my thoughts

Agree. There is no such thing as cheap and good. When it is cheap, somewhere there must be a compromise. Better go for quality. You do not want to live with lousy materials that give way in no time and bad workmanship everyday.

Guest airstriker
HI,

Need some contractors contact no to renov bathrooms and kitchen in resale condo.

thnks in advance

Arrange an appointment with Alex at [remove]. He will advise if there is a budget.

Guest airstriker
HI,

thnks in advance

Arrange an appointment with Alex at [remove]. He will advise if there is a budget.

HI,

thnks in advance

Hi, you may want to try to contact k* Interior @ 62941054 and/or visit their showroom @ 35 kelantan lane #06-01A or visit their website www.kaleidointerior.com. It's always good to consider a few more ID comapnies to get the best quote.

Edited by abcdefgi