Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
therat

Anyone Know How To Keep The Cat Away

my area has alot of cat.

This morning wake up, smell those poo poo smell.

We trace and realize our flower pot is the cat poo poo area.

I know we cannot control animal call.

But is there any things or tips that can stop they from coming in.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thanks.

I will go thru' those link :D

another cost effective way is to poke in toothpicks in the soil of ur plants...these mini spikes will deter cats away..don worry, Im a cat lover myself..:D

My neighbour got 12 cats, around 15 ppl stay in 4 rm flat. Their laundry hang on corridor.

Sometimes, they come out to smell their clothing, cos they wanna wear them again so no need to fold. I buy those washable floor mat, cos cat pee on them. Other than that, they are quite gentle.

mid floor but lift level

Wow lau, yr area got intelligent cats know how to take lift.

Lemongrass is effective to "chase" those small animals and insects away. They can't tahan the strong smell. Don't know why the Thai like it so much. The easier way is , go to chinese medical hall & buy the lemonglass oil (tube with a roller ball), roll one round to all yr plant (like monkey Sun draws a circle for his master to stay within, all devil cannot go in ), no animal/insects dares not go in. Remember to make a semi circle to protect yr door entrance too hor!

Edited by bepgof

Wow lau, yr area got intelligent cats know how to take lift.

Lemongrass is effective to "chase" those small animals and insects away. They can't tahan the strong smell. Don't know why the Thai like it so much. The easier way is , go to chinese medical hall & buy the lemonglass oil (tube with a roller ball), roll one round to all yr plant (like monkey Sun draws a circle for his master to stay within, all devil cannot go in ), no animal/insects dares not go in. Remember to make a circle at yr door step too!

Think I will buy one lemon grass plant outside. At least got leaf for my curry :)

But still worry, they will pee on this plant le ...

thanks.

will try the toothpicks method :)

Cannot teach "old dog" new tricks. If got dog pass by, one leg up & shsss, all toothpicks lay horizontal. Then the cat comes & poo. Why they take yr "garden" as tiolet?

Edited by bepgof

Think I will buy one lemon grass plant outside. At least got leaf for my curry :)

Camping, fishing, night safari, .....I use this lemonglass oil, very tokong. Mosq far far away, cover their nose & look for other victims.

Edited by bepgof

Bro, where can I get this plant, has been looking high & low, wet market got sell the "stem". I was looking for those stem with some roots, but all not roots le.

Edited by bepgof

Sorry, delected.

Edited by bepgof