Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

True Experiences With Fsms

Hi all,

have any1 engage JS liew of can xuan ge, as ur fsm before? heard from another forum that he does have his own reno company, any1 uses both service from him? Pls share experiences. thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

have any1 engage JS liew of can xuan ge, as ur fsm before? heard from another forum that he does have his own reno company, any1 uses both service from him? Pls share experiences. thanks.

All fsms, more or less the same, but what really differentiate them is : 修身。

LKY knows the importance of 修身. Quote from him: 修身,齐家,方治国。

Edited by bepgof

bepgof, u have summon for me spirtually, boss ?

Zodiac issue - is actually i typed fast and never think thru, not to aim at anyone. Actually i am a very easy to get-along person.

For Mr Chang Tian case, let me re-summarise ACROSS all threads :sport-smiley-003:

1. Tong Noong Zhen has been my life-long geomancer. I did pay $ him to apply a fengshui strategy for job-hunting only.

2. As a consumer who knows nothing about FSM strategies or audit, i always want to find a geomancer who can make a leap-bound in my life. In aother words, i love to compare compare compare. So one day, happen to chance upon this forum. And read everything on who is who, and gives me the perspective that Mr Chang is a quality geomancer. I read that Mr Chang does not use fs objects and i expect it will be a major reno. Why not give it a try ?

3. Before meeting him, i email him and get fast replies (i don't know why some members get late reply) on questions of who and who and i even let him know my current geomancer is before his visit.

4. Actual meeting - we had a pleasant talk and i did inform him that he should plan the audit for maximum effects and he does his job on drawing out on the floor plan. He took about 3 hrs in total. I don't look over his shoulders as i m not a micro-managed person.

5. When he summarised, all the "facings" on eg tv, sofa, water element, etc are similar to Mr Tong. That's why i said it is about 95% similar.

6. Issue is i "expect" he should recommend a major renovation, eg how sinks, door, partition, etc are setup. But it was not in the plan. After email him, i was expected to pay for another visit which he will recommend a major renovation.

I am a reasonable person, why don't he put into floor plan directly what to construct instead of another visit. As to whether i should renovate my home, this will be a issue between myself and my wife.

I don't think the issue is about "size-up" on a person's wealth or character or not to entertain me from Mr Chang's perspective.

My encounter is different. He ask me whether I want to reno or not. 1st thing he aim at my door. Asking me to do a tilt. After that aim at everything he see is a mistake. Haha! I see till blur.

He also tell me some times that is impt like if I don't tilt my door, then the layout will be totally different. If I tilt it, then also different. I don't know why he is so particular with door facing. In fact, he mention I must do door before I tough those reno inside my house. Before reno start date, my hammering of nails, drilling etc.

He didn't touch your main door which is surprising. 99% of those who consulted him is never spared. Haha!