Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DiZa

Balinese Concept

Anyone done Balinese concept for their home reno? I tried surfing online for pics of houses that did this concept but to no avail. Went thru some reno/ID websites and still no results. If you have done this concept for your home can post some pics? Need ideas.. TIA.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, recently saw a Balinese Theme renovation done by Tiler Seng;

You can view his works from here Gp tp post #188.

Hope this helps :)

Anyone done Balinese concept for their home reno? I tried surfing online for pics of houses that did this concept but to no avail. Went thru some reno/ID websites and still no results. If you have done this concept for your home can post some pics? Need ideas.. TIA.

Hello

My home is based on the Balinese concept too. If you want to see, just send me your email address and I'll send you some pics.

I recently purchased a really nice picture from this place called Dinding:

dindinghomedecor.blogspot.com

They have very nice wall decorative items that suit the resort/Balinese style home.

Hope this helps some.

Hi DiZa,

Let me have your e-mail address, I will forward some photos to you. Regards,

Hi Kelvin, can you send me the pics as well? I can pm you my email address if you are ok with it.

Hello

My home is based on the Balinese concept too. If you want to see, just send me your email address and I'll send you some pics.

They have very nice wall decorative items that suit the resort/Balinese style home.

Hope this helps some.

Webbit, similar to my request to Kelvin, would really appreciate if you could share your pictures of the Balinese concept?

you can go to www.luxurid.com. There's few photos you may want to see.

Hello

Hope this helps some.

Hi Webbit, do you mind sending the pics to me as well... ?? thanks in advance..=D

Hi, recently saw a Balinese Theme renovation done by Tiler Seng;

You can view his works from here Gp tp post #188.

Hope this helps :)

i think the brick wall and with all the over crowded accessories from the owner the place look kinda dirty and like have lot of mosquito lol

Go to the library and borrow some books of luxury hotels in Bali, of Bali Style, stuff like that.

Kinokuniya has lots of design books that you can browse as well.

Hope that helps.

My wife and I wanted the Balinese concept for the living room of our condo. But, after consulting numerous books and the ID, found it not vey practical. Balinese concept should have a water feature, wide and open space with lots of green and wooden flooring. works really well if you have a garden.

Difficult to maintain. I have 2 aquariums, and i know i have to change water weekly. Plus, my domestic helper cannot really do a good job maintaing wooden floor. So, in the end, opt for modern resort style instead. The kind you find at Westin Resort and Spa.

i think the practical issue is why most Singaporean home owners opt for the modern, clean classic style.Easier maintenance.

But, if you like Balinese style and don't mind the maintenance, take a look at pictures of resorts in Bali by following the links in this website,

http://www.smarttravelasia.com/balihotel.htm

try www.luxurid.com , they have a few of balinese photos.

i visit one of my friends's house yesterday, i am inspired. put more plants or have a very nice feature crafty wall...timber deck...brownish theme..!!!