Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hihihi

Why Led Light?

LED are also much more expensive.

Unless u're using the light 24/7 or a super-tight space to insert a light, otherwise there's little motivation to go for LED lightings.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I find that LED lights, eg those fitted as PLC down lights are dimmer as they are less power...there are savings, but how long to recover back the additional costs?

I find that LED lights, eg those fitted as PLC down lights are dimmer as they are less power...there are savings, but how long to recover back the additional costs?

oh ok.. I think then it will be perfect for commercial spaces

For spotlights/focused beams, you don't have much choice, either Halogen or LED. (fluorescent bulb spotlights are huge because of the tube and don't give out much light).

I think standard PLC downlights 13w/18w are the ugliest light source, harsh and glaring. Much prefer MR16 spot lights.

My favourite light source is a diffused white lamp shade at around 1.5-1.6m.... it projects a lovely diffuse glow. But not practical for all rooms

For spotlights/focused beams, you don't have much choice, either Halogen or LED. (fluorescent bulb spotlights are huge because of the tube and don't give out much light).

I think standard PLC downlights 13w/18w are the ugliest light source, harsh and glaring. Much prefer MR16 spot lights.

My favourite light source is a diffused white lamp shade at around 1.5-1.6m.... it projects a lovely diffuse glow. But not practical for all rooms

halogen MR16 is too hot and consume lots of energy. should replace it with LED MR16 but output will be 85%