Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tweety3334

How To Place My Furnitures

when i buy my first house, i also went to get a fs master. Beside his recom, i also bought some books to "counter" check his advise. We are quite okay with the guy we engaged.

However, same is not true with one of my neighbour who engaged a famous guy. Can you imagine the fs master actualy, ask them to have a writing table behind their masterbed!! :) super kok. And the same time, the light was right above their bed. aniway, neighbour's luck got worse after that.

Also another thing, i realised that luck goes with the person. FS is only supplementary. If your cycle of luck is good for that period, you will get a good house and everything you place is good. If you are in your cycle of bad luck, you will get the wrong house and did everything wrong. The FS master we engage also mentioned, if your cycle is bad, you may do everything right at the moment. but years later... everything will still come back to you. All you doing is just push back the "bad lucks" from coming at you. So FS master is kind of "waste" $$.

But then again.. ha haha .. i will be engaging one for my new house.. ha haha .. just for peace of mind i guess. :)

Edited by Jgal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Also another thing, i realised that luck goes with the person. FS is only supplementary. If your cycle of luck is good for that period, you will get a good house and everything you place is good. If you are in your cycle of bad luck, you will get the wrong house and did everything wrong. . :)

Luck got cycle meh? Like ppl's mood, up & down? Are mood & luck correlated, interdependent?

Edited by bepgof

I also thinking of having a long shoe cabinet bench for sitting near to the window.

I've only 2 bars (~12 ft) put scross the whole panel of windows, 23 floor, sort of danger when little kids come to my house - afraid they stand up on the "bench"...My own kids already "big". I don't like window grills, blocking nice views.

Edited by bepgof

Luck got cycle meh? Like ppl's mood, up & down? Are mood & luck correlated, interdependent?

yes.. i think it's in 10 year cycle. Determined by bazi. That's why i think its more important for parents to look at bazi when giving birth. aniway..

you can try the free tool here to see

http://www.geomancy.net/

but of course, its still better to engage a fs master to do this for you cos; i heard got hidden stems etc.

Hi Mr/Miss/Mdm,

You do have a very cramped living room but however its still possible to have a comfortable living area.

Both ideas work but the 1st one has the potential to make the space bigger.

Adopt the 1st idea and choose your furnitures, like sofa and side tables wisely.

Choose those low and smaller configuration. Sofa max 1200 will do.

If your furnitures is small in size, it will visually allow the space to look bigger.

If any doubts, email me at ***@yahoo.com.sg

Cheers :)

i agree with gilbertyang..i like the first idea..

Knowing is one thing, understanding is another, applying is display of "what one knows & understands". See my posts in "Geomancy/Fengshui".

- You've good layout of all the windows and doors for good air flow, if high fl will be better. Will PM you more details, may be this evening.

Wah, you very chim leh...

when i buy my first house, i also went to get a fs master. Beside his recom, i also bought some books to "counter" check his advise. We are quite okay with the guy we engaged.

However, same is not true with one of my neighbour who engaged a famous guy. Can you imagine the fs master actualy, ask them to have a writing table behind their masterbed!! :) super kok. And the same time, the light was right above their bed. aniway, neighbour's luck got worse after that.

Also another thing, i realised that luck goes with the person. FS is only supplementary. If your cycle of luck is good for that period, you will get a good house and everything you place is good. If you are in your cycle of bad luck, you will get the wrong house and did everything wrong. The FS master we engage also mentioned, if your cycle is bad, you may do everything right at the moment. but years later... everything will still come back to you. All you doing is just push back the "bad lucks" from coming at you. So FS master is kind of "waste" $$.

But then again.. ha haha .. i will be engaging one for my new house.. ha haha .. just for peace of mind i guess. :)

Ya lor. Me think it's a waste of money cos alot of pple get famous fs master but ended up even worst....but if I don't get one, I keep thinking...

i agree with gilbertyang..i like the first idea..

Latest preference is first idea but long sofa abt 3.2metres. I intend to put together all the ideas I have for the furnitures and view the hse again to picture how the furnitures would look like.