Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Semei

Would You Lock Your Window In The Kitchen At Night?

just moved in the new house, wonder who are locking their windows in the kitchen every night before you go to bed?

is it possible for someone to climb from the gound floor?

are there any window theft (spider) cases happened in singpaore before?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

window frame. yes lock

window. why? Unless it is ground floor when ppl can throw thing into the unit

U stay very low?

window frame. yes lock

window. why? Unless it is ground floor when ppl can throw thing into the unit

U stay very low?

My colleges say, sometimes cockroach crawl through the window instead of the floor trap.

My colleges say, sometimes cockroach crawl through the window instead of the floor trap.

just curious, does cockroach afraid of height ? :sport-smiley-018:

just curious, does cockroach afraid of height ? :sport-smiley-018:

I also not sure, but sometimes I get up at night, take old newspaper and whacked at them.

My dustbin and floor trap all close. Wonder where they come from.

They also very good at keke. Thought they don't move, I dunno know, but I strill whack them. Think they are blind.

just moved in the new house, wonder who are locking their windows in the kitchen every night before you go to bed?

I stay low-floor. I lock my window grilles but never close my windows.

Edited by forgotten

ehh recently there was a teenager arrested for being a spiderman? I don't think they climb from the top or the bottom.. but more from the common corridor...

you know how sometimes, esp for end units, the side is the common corridor and there's a window near? it's probably more possible to climb from there...

As for kitchen window... I think very few people lock those... but I agree about the cockroach part.. We had plenty of flying ones coming in when we first moved in. *URGH* and apparently.. my friend says she gets them on the 21st floor too.. so cockroaches aren't afraid of heights.

so is it possible for someone to climb from the gound floor? i think it is not so easy.

Go to STOMP, recently got 2 school boy climb to 8th floor thru' the pipe

I'm lucky. I'm staying at 3rd floor, only saw 2 cockroaches throughout my 6 months stay, far less than what I expected for a low floor unit. Those 2 cockroaches very funny one hahaha, they waited below my covered bin at the same spot without moving a single inch for a long time as if food will suddenly drop from the sky for them?

I think it helps that my rubbish chute is outside the house and all food stuff is thrown into covered bin. No food lies around exposed in the house.

Edited by forgotten

maybe they can take lift to the higher floor............ :P

Hahaha that's possible! Pests are getting high tech. I ever saw dead cockroaches in lift before. They were so suay to get stepped by someone's shoes.

Edited by forgotten

Cockroach very clever, like the rat taking a ride form the Ox... They hide in 1 corner.

When you place your carton or plastics bag on the floor, they sneek to them until you reach home, without a word of thank you.

Cockroach very clever, like the rat taking a ride form the Ox... They hide in 1 corner.

When you place your carton or plastics bag on the floor, they sneek to them until you reach home, without a word of thank you.

My hubby always complaining that I'm too paranoid about them. I'm always ransacking the house for their eggs or droppings :P

I'm thinking of buying this machine http://www.olee.com.sg/prod_pestcontrol_Dual_Action.html

although I already have an Ionic air purifier.

Edited by forgotten