Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MO2

My New 3 Room Resale -amk

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
BTW, what are you planning to do with the utility room behind?

I got no idea yet, will be changing the window, plastering and painting it, at this moment it will just be a playroom for my sons. :P

Guest Goobii

Welcome to RT ~! Another 3rm forumer!~

Really alot of 3rm lately...

Edited by Goobii

My renovation can only start tomorrow since the owner only gave us the key on a sunday night. It is almost a one week delay and i am not sure if my ID can finish fast enough for me to move in end of oct. Anyway, we took some pictures of the place before the hacking work starts tomorrow.

Other than the lightings, most of the shopping for the new house is done. Got to change a few design here and there since my hubby's fengshui master say not too good. grrr... this is so tiring.

img2488c.th.jpg

img2483jh.th.jpg

img2485wz.th.jpg

img2486l.th.jpg

My renovation can only start tomorrow since the owner only gave us the key on a sunday night. It is almost a one week delay and i am not sure if my ID can finish fast enough for me to move in end of oct. Anyway, we took some pictures of the place before the hacking work starts tomorrow.

Other than the lightings, most of the shopping for the new house is done. Got to change a few design here and there since my hubby's fengshui master say not too good. grrr... this is so tiring.

img2488c.th.jpg

img2483jh.th.jpg

img2485wz.th.jpg

img2486l.th.jpg

Wow great stuff MO2.....seems that the toilets were upgraded by HDB quite recently when they added the utility room...will you hack the tiles away?

yes, all the tiles will be hacked away since we are changing the toiet bowls basin etc. Will be going down tomorrow to see how the hacking is. will post pictures if i can

We did our reno in 1 mth (23/6 til 24/7). Of course not all stuff are ready, rectifications still on going but at least its a move in condition. Must get all stuff that needs to be installed to be delivered. Like lightings, toilet bowls & basin, kitchen sink, water storage etc. My id helped me to call the all those shops to arrange for delivery so that she can plan in the schedule. However some stuff got to close 1 eye cos its a rush job as compared to others who uses 2 mths. If possible, go down every day to check progress.

My ID is trying to complete as soon as possible. Hacking was all done by today and i am so grateful to him for rushing for me. Tiles were delivered too so let's hope everythg goes on smoothly. My 2nd appt is on Friday, counting down now.

All the shopping for new furnishing, furniture etc is not fun at all. I find them so tiring and stressful. pfftt

My ID is trying to complete as soon as possible. Hacking was all done by today and i am so grateful to him for rushing for me. Tiles were delivered too so let's hope everythg goes on smoothly. My 2nd appt is on Friday, counting down now.

All the shopping for new furnishing, furniture etc is not fun at all. I find them so tiring and stressful. pfftt

Agreed. I have moved three times. It's a hectic process; renovating, purchases and the moving etc. Given a choice, really just want to stay put...