Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Faith88

Cornice, Ceiling, Partition Work

Hi All,

I got one contractor who doing famous id film. The workmanship is nice and price will be reasonable.

Exp: L-box 6/ft

partition $3.0 psft

If you need contact pls let me know. I'm helping him to get some direct owner business.

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All,

I got one contractor who doing famous id film. The workmanship is nice and price will be reasonable.

partition $3.0 psft

If you need contact pls let me know. I'm helping him to get some direct owner business.

Thanks!

Hi the partition price is by square foot? Quite unusual, but makes a lot of sense. Actually I'm thinking of doing non-full-height partition wall.

Do you know what the partition material is? Is it timber frame covered with plasterboards?

Anyway please PM me the contact thanks.

Hi All,

partition $3.0 psft

Thanks!

pls pm me the contacts

Hi All,

partition $3.0 psft

Thanks!

Not sure whether you are still here. Can Pm me his contact?

Thanks!

EmoBebe

<!--quoteo(post=576744:date=Sep 23 2010, 01:06 PM:name=Faith88)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Faith88 @ Sep 23 2010, 01:06 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=576744"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi All,

partition $3.0 psft

Thanks!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

pls pm me the contacts

Hi, I am interested in yr contact. Can you please PM me ?