Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BattlementG

Beware Of Furniture Club @ Imm ( Realy Dishonest Sales Method)

Hi Jerry

Nice to get a prompt reply and action from you and your company with regards to this case. I just want to bring my case up in the forum to warn the public (people like me who have no technical knowledge on the different types of leather) to be extra cautious about what the sales has written on the receipt.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

BattlementG , I think Jerry from FC gonna to sue you .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I really dunno why FC likes to take their customers to small claims when they cannot seem to honour their end of the contract. Anyways ...not the first time I have heard of their methods....maybe we should avoid such hassle and just stop buying from them to begin with?

Exactly! That is why I stated in the other thread that I no longer buy stuffs from retailers especially sofa, dining chairs etc. I do my sofa direct from factory. Much solid build, design(You can even choose base/leg from wood, plastic or stainless steel) you really like and so much choices of materials to choose from like PU, Fabrics and real genuine leather. It's only a fraction more or even compatible on price when compared to those at retailers but at a far better quality.

Cheers!

get sue or not is not important now... the reputation and image being tarnished is more important...

impression already formed and it will take a long long time to repair...

get sue or not is not important now... the reputation and image being tarnished is more important...

impression already formed and it will take a long long time to repair...

yes concur ...though I doubt it very much that there r very vindictive people out there ....the products/attitude tend to speak for themselves...