Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
istel

Yet Another 3rm In Tpy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Pipes in the shower-room

image26f.th.jpg

Where the small basin's gonna be

image27c.th.jpg

My toilet

image28m.th.jpg

Laundry Room

image29e.th.jpg

And the L-box guy came and did up the L-boxes

image30r.th.jpg

Edited by istel

After L-Box's up, electrician came back and there was light!

image31gu.th.jpg

The only yellow light in the house...

image32tn.th.jpg

image34jd.th.jpg

image33f.th.jpg

Kitchen still looks the same as carpenter will only come in to install the cabinets on the 18th

image37j.th.jpg

Different color to show where living ends and where dining starts...

image38n.th.jpg

I can finally wash my hands with the basins up... however, water pressure is abysmal and I'm on the mid level... I guess I should call my Town Council and not the SP?

image39i.th.jpg

image43q.th.jpg

My shower set... nothing impressive other than the lousy water pressure...

image44u.th.jpg

Gas meter's in the way of my cabinet... Called up Citygas and they said it'll cost me $100 if I want to shift the meter for even 5cm... Good luck to me on 17th...

image40f.th.jpg

Plumber has already painted the copper pipes beige so it doesn't look as ugly as it did before...

image45q.th.jpg

Am a little curious what do you guys do to hide the aircon steel bracket?

Mine looks ugly :(

image46r.th.jpg

Lastly... my pinkish toilet bowl... Managed to dissuade my wife from buying an electrical bidet... saved $450 on the bidet alone haha...

image47r.th.jpg

wa, your plumber so lavish, give u copper pipes (prices more exp than stainless steel) thruout! :D the aircon bracket looks ugly initially, after painting to match wall color, it will look ok liao.... initiallly i felt the same, and my contractor told me if not comfy he can do up gypsum board to conceal the entire wall, but i dun think that's necessary at all...

image46r.th.jpg

I also did a last minute box up for the aircon area, and the cost is only less than $100, I think. You can ask for the quote first before decide.

image46r.th.jpg

those aircon brackets are suppose to be concealed wif gypsum box-up. ur aircon installer didnt do for you? it's a standard thing for some installers. my previous a/c installed by Gain City was not concealed just like yours, but current one installed by Imperial was boxed-up by them. i didn't request for it. Their surveyor told me it's standard.

wa, your plumber so lavish, give u copper pipes (prices more exp than stainless steel) thruout! :D the aircon bracket looks ugly initially, after painting to match wall color, it will look ok liao.... initiallly i felt the same, and my contractor told me if not comfy he can do up gypsum board to conceal the entire wall, but i dun think that's necessary at all...

lol... I think I'm waiting for the heart attack when the bill comes :P

I also did a last minute box up for the aircon area, and the cost is only less than $100, I think. You can ask for the quote first before decide.

those aircon brackets are suppose to be concealed wif gypsum box-up. ur aircon installer didnt do for you? it's a standard thing for some installers. my previous a/c installed by Gain City was not concealed just like yours, but current one installed by Imperial was boxed-up by them. i didn't request for it. Their surveyor told me it's standard.

Thanks for all the advice, think I'm just gonna live with it... Gonna spend additional money trying to rectify the stupid gas pipe and meter so I'm trying to cut down my other costs... I'm not quite happy with my air con installation but can't say anything about it liao. Nonetheless, good to hear that imperial aircon gives such decent services though :)

Just some updates, other than the stupid gas meter issue I'm having with city gas which I will elaborate when they fix up the stupid meter. I bought 7 sets of full extension blum runners, 36 hinges and 18 blumotion for around 365 bucks. Not sure if that's a good price but it'll help if you bring along your contractor's name card to get additional discounts :)

Edited by istel

Quick update here, post pics later...

So the Citygas contractor that came on Friday to rectify my gas meter issue... said my gas pipe is copper which is not in accord to regulations and it's leaking in the area where it's covered by my cement kitchen base ... :rolleyes:

Fast forward to Sat, Technical Officer came down and said have to hack away part of the cement base to install galvanized iron pipe to replace the copper gas pipe...

Fast forward to Monday, the guys who came down to fix the issue had to hack away chucks of my cement + tiled base to install pipe... I leave the result to you guys' imagination for now before I post the pics tomorrow

My laundry drying system from Ezzi-Living was installed today as well, installer was prompt and efficient with his installation. Will post pictures of it as well tomorrow...

I'm currently wondering if I should install window grilles for the windows that are not along the corridor... No kids here and I'm on the 7th level but am worried about spiderman thieves if they spot that I'm the only household on the block that doesn't have grilles...

Am really worn out mentally and physically with the reno decisions... sigh...

I'm currently wondering if I should install window grilles for the windows that are not along the corridor... No kids here and I'm on the 7th level but am worried about spiderman thieves if they spot that I'm the only household on the block that doesn't have grilles...

eh...nowadays, spiderman thieves quite rare liao....not so willing to risk their lives. moreover, 7th floor...not 4th floor.

i also dun hv grilles at my kitchen window. only my corridor windows hv grilles. but den again, i got a dog at home and he's very protective of me and my house. stranger come near my main door only, he will run to the main door and start barking. so i think if spiderman try to climb in from my kitchen, my only worry is he will get a fright when my dog runs to the kitchen window and start barking at him. and tt sudden fright might cause him to lose his grip or footing and fall all the way down to the ground floor. i also on 7th floor....lol.

eh...nowadays, spiderman thieves quite rare liao....not so willing to risk their lives. moreover, 7th floor...not 4th floor.

i also dun hv grilles at my kitchen window. only my corridor windows hv grilles. but den again, i got a dog at home and he's very protective of me and my house. stranger come near my main door only, he will run to the main door and start barking. so i think if spiderman try to climb in from my kitchen, my only worry is he will get a fright when my dog runs to the kitchen window and start barking at him. and tt sudden fright might cause him to lose his grip or footing and fall all the way down to the ground floor. i also on 7th floor....lol.

I am at level 6th. Thinking of not putting grille too and most probably not putting. I guess there is nothing at home for the thieves to steal.

How much u paid for the ezi laundry pole? Model n price? Pics? :)

I'm also interested in the model and price. PM me if not convenient to reveal here. thanks