Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
realmplanet

Anyone Had Experience Shopping Wt Them?

LOL!in the end i end up getting nothing from any of them.

My purchase on furniture was done from vhive,seahorse and star funi.

Will update once the stuff reach me next week.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

Just to share my experience with The Green Furnishing Pte Ltd@Alexandra Road, bought our 3 Seater Sofa + 1 Stool@S$1308. The Sales Executive Eddie Low was helpful & friendly, and helped to provide the dimension of the various furniture which we have requested. As this is our first time having our own house and looking out for various type of furniture, we are cautious of the measurements for the various furniture. My hubby & I are grateful of Eddie's patience with us in our enquiries. Finally we have decided to buy a dark brown Sofa from him.

Few days later, my contractor has suggested that perhaps we should change our sofa to black as dark brown will be difficult to match with our intended blue wall. Thus my hubby has called The Green to request if possible to change the color, then the person who picked up the call says no to him immediately. My hubby has argued that our expected delivery date is only in March 2011, why can't we change the color, and the sales person just kept say no.

When my hubby told me, I was frustrated. Thus I thought to try my luck instead. This time, I have insisted to speak to Eddie Low the one whom has served us the first time. After I explain the request and delivery date, he has agreed to help us with the change of color, without a second word; but need our signature to verify that it is our request to change. I am so grateful of his action. My hubby went down to sign and the change of color of sofa has since been settled. I wanna say, thank you Eddie for your great understanding & service and we are very much appreciated.

Thank you.

LOL!in the end i end up getting nothing from any of them.

My purchase on furniture was done from vhive,seahorse and star funi.

Will update once the stuff reach me next week.

ok time for an update on my purchase! :D

Mondi - oval coffee table.Overall service was excellent!Called us the day b4 delivery and oso on the day itself.

Have 2 guys to carry the table and another supervisor (i think) And they were on time too!

Vhive - Was early than expected and they have 4 guys to fixed up my things.All were friendly too.One even gave us advise on how to move the things if we were to change the position and taking care of the wooden furni.

Great!

Seahorse - Staffs were unfriendly except one uncle...who bother to talk to me and offered advise.The rest enter my house without even saying hi...faces black black like i own them money (i already pay in full!)

even thot im at the main door welcoming them...but ala they can things done i dun care.Timing wise still ok just a bit late.

Hope everyone will have a hussle-free experience during the "delivery day"!

Gosh, so many bad experiences which everyone seems to have had!!!!! I had horrid experience with Novena too.

Don't go brighton! I was served once like maybe 3-4 years ago. The person chose to hoard us like a bee, and we tried to politely tell him to go serve others instead of us. He went on to serve us so ok, and we had some questions. he very pushy to sell us princebed mattress. But we were making some decisions and decided not to buy, he stomped off.

very rude. and he made pretty rude remarks saying we are of one kind, see see only no buy. i mean, that's normal and ok right? why should we be pressurized into buying.

Gosh, so many bad experiences which everyone seems to have had!!!!! I had horrid experience with Novena too.

Ohh.. I recently bought a sofa set from Novena, to be delivered after a month.. I am so worried now.

I hope they deliver a proper sofa on time :(