Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bentwy

(another) Modern Resort @ Punggol

Very nice home! We've viewed quite a no. of resale flats in Punggol with a similar layout as yours and most living rooms weren't very bright due to the L-shaped living area. I'm impressed with your home design. Is that going to be your study / entertainment area?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ahh... you have a doggie... makes sense now.... but it's still very brave of you to do a open concept for the loo. Nice decor pieces too... where do you get your deco/art pieces from? any particular place? I'll be making a trip to bali to relax and of course look for some pieces for my new place...

Five months after we moved in, unfortuantely my doggie passed on due to her health complications.

I got most of the deco stuffs/art pieces from Bangkok. Must say, with the recent bad situation in Thailand, shopping for such things is reasonably cheap now.

The ambience of your house, through all the pictures, gives a feeling that it is a private condo. Especially with the 'glass' things at the main entrance. Hmm, is it a private condo? And I like the lush greneries outside your living area.

Very nice home! We've viewed quite a no. of resale flats in Punggol with a similar layout as yours and most living rooms weren't very bright due to the L-shaped living area. I'm impressed with your home design. Is that going to be your study / entertainment area?

Yes the room with the 2 sides glassed up is our study area. Thought might be good for infants in the future too. I think the glass up really does the trick to "open up" the lighted spaces alot.

Five months after we moved in, unfortuantely my doggie passed on due to her health complications.

I got most of the deco stuffs/art pieces from Bangkok. Must say, with the recent bad situation in Thailand, shopping for such things is reasonably cheap now.

The ambience of your house, through all the pictures, gives a feeling that it is a private condo. Especially with the 'glass' things at the main entrance. Hmm, is it a private condo? And I like the lush greneries outside your living area.

Sorry for hear about your dog.

Yeah my wife and I love BKK too. But have not gone for a year or so.

It's not a private condo. We just happen to be on the garden floor. Only two units on our floor, with the usually empty garden opposite us.

Our Kitchen finally done up minus the electronics.

69361_489278882036_655327036_7667617_386

Crestar palm fan up in living area. This was a tough choice between aesthetics and functionality, but in the end it was actually breezy. It's actually acrylic not wood.

74413_489278932036_655327036_7667620_262

A standing light I really like. Have a few other more zen looking ones, but this one would pair well with a green leafed plant I think.

74025_489278982036_655327036_7667623_770