Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reno145

Is It Cheaper To Buy Aircon From Neighbourhood Shops Than Megamart Like Gain City?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
is it cheaper to buy aircon from neighbourhood shops than megamart like gain city?

Hi, i also heard from fren is cheaper. they bought it.. you can compare the price in court/gain city,

then goto neighbourhood shop to check.

is it cheaper to buy aircon from neighbourhood shops than megamart like gain city?

Yup, you prob can get better spec with the same price... I bought mine from Everjoint... prompt service and good installation.

Yup, you prob can get better spec with the same price... I bought mine from Everjoint... prompt service and good installation.

But are you able to do by installment? like those 0% installment from xx credit card.

and also i think they may only give 1 year warranty? rather than some big mart

offer 3-5 years.

Yup, you can definitely save more if you are buying most of your household appliances from the neighbourhood stores. Stuffs like fridges, washing machine and dryer, and even aircon units can be purchase there at lower prices. Think you can save up to a grand with negotiations, and if you are buying a handful of items. The trick is to buy in bulk and not single piece. Like I've purchased my fridge, washer, dryer and aircon units from them. Managed to save up quite a fair bit.

Yup, you can definitely save more if you are buying most of your household appliances from the neighbourhood stores. Stuffs like fridges, washing machine and dryer, and even aircon units can be purchase there at lower prices. Think you can save up to a grand with negotiations, and if you are buying a handful of items. The trick is to buy in bulk and not single piece. Like I've purchased my fridge, washer, dryer and aircon units from them. Managed to save up quite a fair bit.

oh sound great...but how about the warranty? usually those eletrical fair offered good price and longer warranty, what do you think?

oh sound great...but how about the warranty? usually those eletrical fair offered good price and longer warranty, what do you think?

I believe that warranty wise is the same for all departmental stores and those neighbourhood stores. You can also purchase extended warranty if you want to. So i will only go for neighourhood stores for appliances, bcos price is always much better than the big stores.

I purchased it at Everjoint and they provide installation and coverage everything for me. Been 2 years and everything is still working well.

I don't think you need to find those big stores to get better price and warranty.

Cheers

I believe that warranty wise is the same for all departmental stores and those neighbourhood stores. You can also purchase extended warranty if you want to. So i will only go for neighourhood stores for appliances, bcos price is always much better than the big stores.

I purchased it at Everjoint and they provide installation and coverage everything for me. Been 2 years and everything is still working well.

I don't think you need to find those big stores to get better price and warranty.

Cheers

Ok noted.. Thanks.

i'm also looking for mitsubishi invertor aircon. any good deals?

i tried Best Denki, Gain City (lousy service) and Giant... all have different prices due to different configurations... hard to compare.

i'm also looking for mitsubishi invertor aircon. any good deals?

i tried Best Denki, Gain City (lousy service) and Giant... all have different prices due to different configurations... hard to compare.

take the model number goto neighbourhood to ask, should be cheaper. and FOC delivery.

Buy frm Neighbourhood shops is cheaper but do not have warranty for installtion and aircon for so long period. I bought LG aircon frm Gaincity and got 5 years warranty for everything. So you no need to worry about those piping and aircon in 5 yrs time. But from my experience, better dun buy LG aircon, it really gives a lot of problem...

Buy frm Neighbourhood shops is cheaper but do not have warranty for installtion and aircon for so long period. I bought LG aircon frm Gaincity and got 5 years warranty for everything. So you no need to worry about those piping and aircon in 5 yrs time. But from my experience, better dun buy LG aircon, it really gives a lot of problem...

Some recomm me Panasonic, or Mitsu...