Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wildarmz

Goodness Movers - Bad Experience

Need to vent my frustration i feel cheated... DO NOT engage Goodness Movers.

Talk to this Mr Lim on the phone very nice and humble everything ok no problem and even said will give discount since i am only moving a few blocks only. Told him what i have and he say can do in 1 trip. In the end it was like a bloody nightmare.

1. they made 2 trips when it could have been done in 1trip if they dismantle my wardrobe properly (they just dismantle parts till can fit in the lift). charged for 2nd trip.

2. 2nd trip to just take a few items and some workers tried to keep for their own. lucky i saw!!!

3. dented my fridge and deny it say it was like that when they moved it. my fridge is new few months old only!!!

4. deposit $50 for carton boxes never return me. say come next day so i unpacked everything but the worker come collect his toolbox only and say no money come next day but never come!!!

5. call the Mr Lim also dont pick up my calls anymore

6. the workers also smoke and **** at my place throw cigg butts anywhere!!

7. no discount as promised and was suddenly very fierce shout and scold

Heed my advice and do not engage Goodness Movers! Dont get cheated like me.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Talk to this Mr Lim on the phone very nice and humble everything ok no problem and even said will give discount since i am only moving a few blocks only. Told him what i have and he say can do in 1 trip. In the end it was like a bloody nightmare.

1. they made 2 trips when it could have been done in 1trip if they dismantle my wardrobe properly (they just dismantle parts till can fit in the lift). charged for 2nd trip.

2. 2nd trip to just take a few items and some workers tried to keep for their own. lucky i saw!!!

3. dented my fridge and deny it say it was like that when they moved it. my fridge is new few months old only!!!

4. deposit $50 for carton boxes never return me. say come next day so i unpacked everything but the worker come collect his toolbox only and say no money come next day but never come!!!

A leopard never change its spots. That Mr Lim is still the same. Promised discount but never give. Collected deposit for carton boxes but never return deposit. Does not answer calls. He was recommended to me by Big Orange. I thought if Big Orange recommended him, he must be reliable. It was a mistake. He probably bribed the Big Orange staff. He is a nasty & hot tempered person. Don't ever use him even if his quote is the lowest. He will cheat you of the deposit.

U shd not have given the sec trip money to him.... Can u provide his HP number here?

I want him to help me move.... Let see who play who....

U shd not have given the sec trip money to him.... Can u provide his HP number here?

I want him to help me move.... Let see who play who....

Mr Lim Hp No : 91836392

That nasty Mr Lim is the owner of Goodness Movers. When you call him for the quotation, he will come quickly and he is rather polite. Once he gets yr business, his true colours will show. Hope you can teach him a lesson. Thank you.