Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BlurRhino

Togetherness...

Today is a **** unlucky day for me.. Went for my IPT as usual and ended up with a bloody face and 5 stitches near my right eye.. one fellow trainee run right into my lane and headbutt me.. sianz.. :(

sorry not reno stuff but cant help grumbling about it. *signz*

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Today is a **** unlucky day for me.. Went for my IPT as usual and ended up with a bloody face and 5 stitches near my right eye.. one fellow trainee run right into my lane and headbutt me.. sianz.. :(

Ouch! Did you headbutt him back? Perhaps could have also kicked him a few times and taken all his money?

Hi BlurRhino and future nearby punggol neighbour (i'm from Damai Grove) :D

dropping by to say hi while doing my reno research b4 i get my keys... :)

wow that guy run in the opposite direction? haha he failed topo...couldn't get his bearings right... :P

Ouch! Did you headbutt him back? Perhaps could have also kicked him a few times and taken all his money?

haha no la.. accident only.. he more panic than i am when he saw my face turn bloody in an instant.. he is alot more shorter than me so difficult to headbutt back anyway! :P

Hi BlurRhino and future nearby punggol neighbour (i'm from Damai Grove) :D

dropping by to say hi while doing my reno research b4 i get my keys... :)

wow that guy run in the opposite direction? haha he failed topo...couldn't get his bearings right... :P

Hey hihi!! damai grove issit the project opp LRT?

Just realise i have 29 downlights lo! but intend to reduce 2 at hall and 1 at kitchen entrance to make it 26 instead.. hmm...

LightPlan.jpg

Red is proposed downlights, blue cove lights and purple are those normal lightings.

Just realise i have 29 downlights lo! but intend to reduce 2 at hall and 1 at kitchen entrance to make it 26 instead.. hmm...

LightPlan.jpg

Red is proposed downlights, blue cove lights and purple are those normal lightings.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

so many lights! yr electrical quote gonna cost a bomb!

yr kitchen 1 light enough? fr floor plan, the fridge area may b quite dark wor...

my 5c worth. 6 downlights at the living area is a bit of an overkill. 4 should be more than sufficient. likewise, the 3 in the passageway can be replaced by just 1. and the bar counter area probably just need 1 or 2 instead of 3.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

so many lights! yr electrical quote gonna cost a bomb!

yr kitchen 1 light enough? fr floor plan, the fridge area may b quite dark wor...

haha electrical alone is about 2.6K.. lights is another 2K plus.. >_<" thats why my other half is grumbling about my fetish for cove lights...

Kitchen:

1. one on top of the u-shape dinning table

2. one nearer to the cooking area.

just my 2 cents worth

yup agreed, actually i using back the original lighting point in the kitchen so i believe the actual light point should be closer to my stove area.. But will confirm again.

my 5c worth. 6 downlights at the living area is a bit of an overkill. 4 should be more than sufficient. likewise, the 3 in the passageway can be replaced by just 1. and the bar counter area probably just need 1 or 2 instead of 3.

ya i reducing the breakfast top area to 2 lights only and my hall will only have 4.. Think its more than sufficient..;)

As for passageway, 3 is the optimal coz you may not see on the floor plan but in between the lights are beams, so if i don't place my lights there, there will be areas that will not be covered by lighting.. Actually i just want my house to be very bright! :P hehe

Updates..

Not much work at my house the last few days.. tiling almost done but not happy with the work at foyer area and how the skirting is done, so Red Audi will get the tiler to redo this areas..

One thing very happy, Red Audi tell me Rainshower okay to do! He and plumber come up with solution to fix it! yuppie! lalalala~~ :D

Updates..

Not much work at my house the last few days.. tiling almost done but not happy with the work at foyer area and how the skirting is done, so Red Audi will get the tiler to redo this areas..

One thing very happy, Red Audi tell me Rainshower okay to do! He and plumber come up with solution to fix it! yuppie! lalalala~~ :D

Haha congrats!! Haiz, maybe we can consider a remodel in a few years and find a better ID to help us find a solution to install a rainshower :)

Haha congrats!! Haiz, maybe we can consider a remodel in a few years and find a better ID to help us find a solution to install a rainshower :)

Thanks! Let me see how they going to do it and how the final result will look like, think should not be too difficult to just get a plumber to do it! ;)

Here comes the furniture for my entertainment room...

Gorgeous. Stunning. We love this. :dribble: Although this should be easily the most expensive furniture we have bought so far but we think its definitely worth the moolas... Though i definitely not going to tell my mum how much i paid for it...... we chose mango colour for this piece as we think it matches the theme i have in mind for the entertainment room.

Movie_sofa.jpg

oh I absolutely loved this too!!

but above my budget

how much did you pay for it??

may i also ask for wide is it? I forgot already but have so far not found a better replacement

Edited by bobztoise