Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
teamktm250

Punggol Lodge 4 Room

Hi all , we finally got the keys to our place after 3 years + of waiting. Its a small 4 room flat. 90sqm.

After learning a no. of things from this forum, we think we should contribute some too.

Still learning how to post pics. Pls be patient. :rolleyes:

11th Nov 2010- Collection of Keys from HDB.

floorplan.jpg

More to come.

Edited by teamktm250

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
welcome to renotalk :)

have you decided on reno theme and budget yet?

Awaiting 3D drawings from my ID.. Should be out these few days. Hope everything to be in $30k budget .

We choose hotel theme style for ur house butstill dont unsure how it will turn out.

But our ID says we can change the design till we r satisfied before any reno works begin. :)

Finally have time to upload the 3d drawings!

Enjoy and comments are welcome.

Walkway once main door is opened.

walkway.jpg

Living 1

living1.jpg

Living 2

living2.jpg

Dining area

dinning.jpg

More coming.

Hi neighbour! so envious of the full height windows your house have lo.. :) Hope you have a smooth reno experience and keep the pics coming ya!

Hi there!!

I think the windows are 3/4 height. i forget to take a closer look. But i rem for the rooms the windows are 3/4. Living room not sure?? :P

Nice HT system u got. I am also having the KEF "eggs" series..

Edited by teamktm250

Hi there!!

I think the windows are 3/4 height. i forget to take a closer look. But i rem for the rooms the windows are 3/4. Living room not sure?? :P

Nice HT system u got. I am also having the KEF "eggs" series..

Hey nice 3D drawings u have! look very comfortable and cozy lo.. :) Living room should be full height because everytime from the carpark can see your project and i always very envious.. haha..

you got the KEF 3005 SE? what avr you are using to pair with it?

For low water pressure, u can call your project Building Service Centre, i call mine and they send a plumber down and its resolve within a day.. good work! :)

Hey nice 3D drawings u have! look very comfortable and cozy lo.. :) Living room should be full height because everytime from the carpark can see your project and i always very envious.. haha..

you got the KEF 3005 SE? what avr you are using to pair with it?

For low water pressure, u can call your project Building Service Centre, i call mine and they send a plumber down and its resolve within a day.. good work! :)

Haha. Should be full height windows then!! Paiseh, its my unit, i still blur like sotong.

i am using a denon avr2310 amp. Bought about a yr back.

I like hotel style.. go home like check in hotel everyday.. Where is your new place & care to share how much your reno cost? the 3D looks good.

I like hotel style.. go home like check in hotel everyday.. Where is your new place & care to share how much your reno cost? the 3D looks good.

Our new place is @punggol lodge. Beside punggol secondary school. Our reno cost is about $30k.