Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hotstuff

My New Customized 3 Seater Sofa

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
concept5.jpg

Just wanna share my new customized 3 seater sofa where the dimension just nice for my 'KTV' room....design proposed by designer of the factory. Going to do some small stools with them soon too....will upload again soon.

Cheers!

Hi can pm me the contact for the designer too? Thanks...

Went to my friend's house warming party yesterday. Saw her sofa with an ottoman which I find it nice and simple so I ask her for permission, took some pic to post on RT to share with you guys.

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h473/midoli168/jess2.jpg

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h473/midoli168/jess1.jpg

where did your friend get it? how much did she pay?

where did your friend get it? how much did she pay?

Hi 3Radius & qman2020,

I gotta agreed with qman2020. The 1st time I saw it, I was impressed. It's simple yet stylish. She told me she got it custom-made from Hommage @ $1100

concept5.jpg

Just wanna share my new customized 3 seater sofa where the dimension just nice for my 'KTV' room....design proposed by designer of the factory. Going to do some small stools with them soon too....will upload again soon.

Cheers!

very nice hotstuff , can you please pm contact details who make ur sofa orso. Is it same guy who do your recover of your old sofa in different thread?

Thanks

Thanks guys,

It's local design and made. Cost me $1520. Really happy with the build, feel real solid....hahaha.

Cheers!

Hotstuff, can pm me the contact?

My comments on that L-shape sofa is that the Groves may collect dust and difficult to maintain. Then, in the long run after few months, you find the leather starts to show sign of aging & crumpled. That's why I never buy leather sofa again!

I was at Mode Studio during my reno last Dec and saw this set....a 3 seater & lounge set in removable fabric, and the seat comes in one long piece, no joints!

grq4_ce4_uc4it.jpg

concept5.jpg

Cheers!

Can I have your designer's contact?

PM you emobebe.

Cheers!

Hi Hotstuff,

Can you post a picture of your actual sofa? The original picture looks like a 3D rendering. Would like to see picture of actual product.

concept5.jpg

Cheers!

Hi Hotstuff

Can pm me contact?? Seems like a gd deal

Hi Hotstuff,

Can you post a picture of your actual sofa? The original picture looks like a 3D rendering. Would like to see picture of actual product.

Hi Sam,

This pic is rendering when I asked them to propose to me some designs back then. The actual thing looks very close to this shown pic though... :D . Will try upload when I find my memory card for the camera...

:)