Sign in to follow this  
Schutzstaffel

Top Floor Unit @ Compassvale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ok, as promised, here are my 3D drawings done by Edmund:

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa345/...el76/kit-1a.jpg

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa345/...el76/kit-1b.jpg

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa345/...el76/kit-1c.jpg

We have actually selected design no 3 but thinking of doing some modifications to it such as orange color for top 2 drawers.

Feel free to comment. :D

wow wow .. another orange kitchen - looks like orange is the in-colour now!

btw I like the first one

wow wow .. another orange kitchen - looks like orange is the in-colour now!

btw I like the first one

Thanks for voting.... :P

I think is it because of the floor tiles? We will be choosing a different floor tiles design from the one we selected though....

We noticed that by buying WIW from furniture mall is cheaper by abt $1k compare to using carpentry. Are there any pros and cons of doing that ?

what is the total price?

if it is $2K versus $3K, then perhaps ready made is better

but if it is $5K versus $6K, i might go for customized carpentry since it offers more specific colours and dimensions

Hi Schutzstaffel

If you copy the "image code" line in photo bucket it will embed the pictures in the posts and not just the links. Saves people having to click on the links to see the pictures.

The white and orange looks great and is pretty brave :D. My FiL painted his old place kitchen and living room in that colour. Was nice for a week or two then just reminded us of TNT Logistics logo (my wife works there and I used too just after uni). Luckily he painted the walls white before renting the unit.

The white in your design tones down the orange beautifully though.

RB

Hi Schutzstaffel

If you copy the "image code" line in photo bucket it will embed the pictures in the posts and not just the links. Saves people having to click on the links to see the pictures.

The white and orange looks great and is pretty brave :D. My FiL painted his old place kitchen and living room in that colour. Was nice for a week or two then just reminded us of TNT Logistics logo (my wife works there and I used too just after uni). Luckily he painted the walls white before renting the unit.

The white in your design tones down the orange beautifully though.

RB

Oh, thanks for the tip. Shall do the amendments later on.....

Haha....it sure looks like TNT logo....Yup, it was a brave decision to use orange and white for our kitchen cabinet....We decided to opt for this color combination when Edmund showed us some samples. It was love at first sight....

We are still having problems choosing our tv feature wall, tv console and shoe cabinet laminates .....Initially we wanted white/light colors for all but it will make our living room look bland....

what is the total price?

if it is $2K versus $3K, then perhaps ready made is better

but if it is $5K versus $6K, i might go for customized carpentry since it offers more specific colours and dimensions

We saw the ready made WIW at Ikea for abt 1K lower but since we cannot customise the internal layout we wanted, we have decided to just let Edmund do it......