Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
galapogos

Cellini: Can Bargain?

Hi,

Shopping for a bed frame and this one at Cellini at Sungei Kadut really caught my eye. Wondering how much (if any) can I bargain for? Is there a normal percentage? Or is it fixed price?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Shopping for a bed frame and this one at Cellini at Sungei Kadut really caught my eye. Wondering how much (if any) can I bargain for? Is there a normal percentage? Or is it fixed price?

Of course you can, though I'd call it negotiate the price ;-) There's also a furniture fair going on in Expo now (until 12th Dec). You might want to try that too.

Thanks. What kind of bargaining can I expect? 20%?

Yeah I know about the Perfect Living 2010 fair at the Expo, might go down to check it out. Is Cellini there?

Thanks. What kind of bargaining can I expect? 20%?

Yeah I know about the Perfect Living 2010 fair at the Expo, might go down to check it out. Is Cellini there?

Not sure in terms of percentage but Cellini does have packages - sofa, dining and coffe table etc. Try the Park Mall outlet. We did find the sales people more friendly and willing to negotiate, mix n' match items in packages.

Yes, most popular furniture companies are there in Perfect Living. We visited the previous fair a month back and did find good prices. Try it on Sunday (last day) for quick deals.