Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fireman231

Carpentry For Bed Frame

Hihi,

I just purchased a King Size mattress with a good price, without bedframe. I didnt buy the bedframe cuz none of them looks nice to me.

Anyone can share with me what is the normal price range for king size bed frame (with head board)?? =)

Can anyone share with me any good carpentry contacts for this?

Tks!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hihi,

I just purchased a King Size mattress with a good price, without bedframe. I didnt buy the bedframe cuz none of them looks nice to me.

Anyone can share with me what is the normal price range for king size bed frame (with head board)?? =)

Tks!!

hihi,

king size bedframe ,feature wall c/w head board approx:6ft is $1800

Hihi,

Tks!!

why dont u buy off the shelf, its cheaper and better in my opinion..

i got mine at IFC for 1299. 1800 is too expensive...

why dont u buy off the shelf, its cheaper and better in my opinion..

i got mine at IFC for 1299. 1800 is too expensive...

hahaha.........1299 is cheaper ,but 1800 is based on design .

if u wan more cheaper & more more cheaper 999,899 & 799 also can be done ,but based on design also .

hahaha.........1299 is cheaper ,but 1800 is based on design .

if u wan more cheaper & more more cheaper 999,899 & 799 also can be done ,but based on design also .

ya based on design n u can choose two tone leather for headboard n frame..comes with storage also...10yrs warranty for german hydraulic pumps..

ya based on design n u can choose two tone leather for headboard n frame..comes with storage also...10yrs warranty for german hydraulic pumps..

my budget for the bedframe is about $800.. =( for designer feel kinda bedframe, definitely more than $1000?

my budget for the bedframe is about $800.. =( for designer feel kinda bedframe, definitely more than $1000?

hi fireman231,

it depends. Those came with storage will cost more...most cost above $1000. If you have not gotten the mattress yet, i will strongly recommend u to buy mattress that comes with bedframe.the bundle price is v attractive.

cheers~!

hi fireman231,

it depends. Those came with storage will cost more...most cost above $1000. If you have not gotten the mattress yet, i will strongly recommend u to buy mattress that comes with bedframe.the bundle price is v attractive.

cheers~!

Hi Oinkoink1999,

I have already purchased the mattress. The bedframe was not on promotion, so didnt buy at that time. I still browsing around.. maybe i shd go sungei kadut around...

Hi Oinkoink1999,

I have already purchased the mattress. The bedframe was not on promotion, so didnt buy at that time. I still browsing around.. maybe i shd go sungei kadut around...

Sometimes... buying mattress + bedframe together will give u a better discount than the promotion u had from your mattress.

I changed plan to get off the shelf for mattress + bedframe from the same shop. So kingsize storage bedframe with 10-year warranty on the german hydraulic pumps cost just $800 extra. I opted for a higher profile one (deeper storage) so it cost $1000. Can bargain to waive off GST for some shops. Buying the high profile frame on its own would cost more than $1.5k, low profile maybe $1.1k

Of course, there is different quality from each shop. Make sure u are getting a good quality one. I've seen quite a few at $1k on it's own, quality looks quite bad.

Note that all these are for storage bedframe. If u want simple one, will definitely be alot cheaper.

Sometimes... buying mattress + bedframe together will give u a better discount than the promotion u had from your mattress.

I changed plan to get off the shelf for mattress + bedframe from the same shop. So kingsize storage bedframe with 10-year warranty on the german hydraulic pumps cost just $800 extra. I opted for a higher profile one (deeper storage) so it cost $1000. Can bargain to waive off GST for some shops. Buying the high profile frame on its own would cost more than $1.5k, low profile maybe $1.1k

Of course, there is different quality from each shop. Make sure u are getting a good quality one. I've seen quite a few at $1k on it's own, quality looks quite bad.

Note that all these are for storage bedframe. If u want simple one, will definitely be alot cheaper.

Hi Soichiro,

Where you bought your storage bedframe? Me looking for one too. Can Pm me the shop name and address? Thanks!

Emobebe

Hi Soichiro,

Where you bought your storage bedframe? Me looking for one too. Can Pm me the shop name and address? Thanks!

Emobebe

Sent u pm. SOrry for the late reply!

I'll just post here instead, just no prices.

Got my bedframe from International Furniture Mall (Sungei Kadut), Ackermann and Smith.

It came cheaper because I bought a mattress from them as well.

Generally, you can get a much better discount if you buy the bedframe together with the mattress. Their mattress was over $100 more expensive than what we saw at Robinsons... but if we bought the bedframe together from them, it would still be cheaper overall.

You can always try to bargain. It applies to all shops.. at least they will tell me can negotiate the price whenever I walked away. :P