what we bought fr SSC:

15.jpg

- wc (about $300)

14.jpg

- basin (sale: $98)

13.jpg

- basin

12.jpg

- kitchen sink, exactly the slim type we wanted.

also bought some other things like sink mixer and etc, but no good pictures to show :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
what we bought fr SSC:

15.jpg

- wc (about $300)

14.jpg

- basin (sale: $98)

13.jpg

- basin

12.jpg

- kitchen sink, exactly the slim type we wanted.

also bought some other things like sink mixer and etc, but no good pictures to show :)

woah u changed toilet bowl ah

now i regret not changing .. i used back the old ones cos my contractor said waste money to change new ones

By the way, did any of you use citygas for water heater? I'm quite scared of all the pipes but I think better than having water tank...

me using storage water tank...had install in service yard (the heater point is in the common toilet and service yard is connected to service yard)

see pic below .. piping goes through the window .. dont need to drill any hole on the wall .. bad thing is cannot close window fully.. anyway i am going to have bamboo chick in the service yard so not too bad

IMG_1975.jpg

Edited by reglxt

ah... but if your window cannot close then can your laundry thingy be pulled down? did you change your window? i also feel like changing window! i changed toilet bowls, cos i decided that the ones in my home was slightly faulty after i tested it. and that pushed me to change new ones lor. but honestly, like my husband says, only i will notice the difference lah. he couldn't even tell one wc from another at SSC...

ah... but if your window cannot close then can your laundry thingy be pulled down? did you change your window? i also feel like changing window! i changed toilet bowls, cos i decided that the ones in my home was slightly faulty after i tested it. and that pushed me to change new ones lor. but honestly, like my husband says, only i will notice the difference lah. he couldn't even tell one wc from another at SSC...

can pull down but need to remove one pole lor :)

u know the whole toilet so nice except the toilet bowl- very old school & so tak glam :P

hahahaha!! ur so funny... to be honest i didnt notice your toilet bowl in your pics leh, think still quite glam lah!! haha... anyways only for our A** to see, no need so glam. if mine was not faulty i might not have changed also. ur spouse will be v happy no need to spend more $$$.

i'm actually removing the clothes hanger thing on the ceiling anyways, i like my drying rack to be waist level. dunno why HDB like to give us something so tall, height discrimination man... short people how? haha... i'm prob going to buy those foldable ones lah, more used to those...

last picture of the toilet with everything removed and before they overlay new tiles...

19.jpg

makes me wonder where my workers are going to pee from now on. yucks....

hahahaha!! ur so funny... to be honest i didnt notice your toilet bowl in your pics leh, think still quite glam lah!! haha... anyways only for our A** to see, no need so glam. if mine was not faulty i might not have changed also. ur spouse will be v happy no need to spend more $$$.

i'm actually removing the clothes hanger thing on the ceiling anyways, i like my drying rack to be waist level. dunno why HDB like to give us something so tall, height discrimination man... short people how? haha... i'm prob going to buy those foldable ones lah, more used to those...

there here is the tak glam toilet bowl lor

IMG_2141.jpg

anyway got to live with it cannot change anymore

you want to remove clothes hanger ah.. like very wasted leh cos outside selling 300+ if i am not wrong

me undertall too :) all the katek ayam LOL

oh is it! I didn't know that the clothes rack thing can cost so much... It's blocking my way, cos I'm hacking the service area wall for a bigger kitchen, I won't be able to have the clothes rack there without it being an eyesore, so no choice. Plus I think I won't utilise it much. Maybe I can post up and see who would want it, or store it first.

haha, the toilet bowl looks ok! actually the tiles just makes everything so nice... u changed to a glass door too! so nice, i wanted but got to cut costs :(

Plastering in the kitchen done halfway...

22.jpg

21.jpg

- initial plan was to overlay tiles in the kitchen, but decided to just plaster the walls and keep the floor tiles (save about $3k).

More hacking...

20.jpg

- was waiting for PE and HDB to approve that one stupid small piece of wall... initially HDB said go ahead, later on then call and say they change their mind, they wanna get PE endorsement. So sickening. Can just change your mind like that one meh? But anyways today contractor say they approve liao. so i'm glad we can finally finish the hacking and go on with life! (notice got bar inside that wall as reinforcement. I think cos it's v slim. but not structurally critical).

Sealing up the master bedroom door...

24.jpg

Overlaying tiles in the toilets are starting...

25.jpg

Extra damage of $500 for the PE to hack that small wall in the kitchen :(

been super busy this weekend... bought many many big items!!!

and finally, my kitchen hacking is complete!

27.jpg

wow..looks really spacious..nice :good:

Hey there, just came over to say hi. Floorplan looks good, but the dining area seems a bit far from the kitchen?

Anyway, all the best for the reno.

Hey there, just came over to say hi. Floorplan looks good, but the dining area seems a bit far from the kitchen?

Anyway, all the best for the reno.

Ya lar, it is not the most usual layout, but no choice, cos i dunno what HDB was thinking when they allocated that space near the windows as the living area, it is only 1.8m long before it hits the corridor. So i can only buy a two seater basically and push it all the way to the windows. Makes it feel as if the living area is squished to one end of the room while the dining will have so much space to move around in. That's why decided to switch it around instead so that my living area is more comfy. Flow wise it actually feels better. Anyways the house is tiny, doesn't take long to reach the dining from kitchen. haha. All the best for our reno! Hopefully we can both move in at the right time happily! :)